Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Swindon Town *** Official Match Thread ***

Voice of Reason

Jan 7, 2006
Hailsham
Possibly my last visit to the ToT today. My last visit to the Goldstone was March '97 for the 4-4 Orient game. I wonder when my last Gillingham game was? No idea. Just reflecting on how times have changed in those years. My son is all growed up now and we have the ToF to go to now. Amazing times!

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Albion: (4-4-2) Ankergren; Calderon, Elphick, Greer, Painter; Noone, Bridcutt, Dicker, Sparrow; Murray, Sandaza. Subs: Brezovan (GK), Dunk, Navarro, Kishishev, Bennett, Baz, Agdestein.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Albion: (4-4-2) Ankergren; Calderon, Elphick, Greer, Painter; Noone, Bridcutt, Dicker, Sparrow; Murray, Sandaza. Subs: Brezovan (GK), Dunk, Navarro, Kishishev, Bennett, Baz, Agdestein.

I wonder if Bennett is still feeling the effects of the dead leg?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I wonder if Bennett is still feeling the effects of the dead leg?

sounds like it doesn't it. Still, starting with Noone gives Swindon something slightly unexpected to deal with and we have the benefit of Bennett playing the LuaLua function so beloved of Gus - coming on late to run at a tiring defence.

typically attacking line-up and really hope The Horse takes his chance. Baz and Torby in reserve - all things being equal I'm sure the plan is that one of them will get a chance of a run-out as will Nav.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
dream senario here is needing a goal in the last few minutes and Nav coming on to score it
give everyone a smile that

but better to be 2 up and sailing into the championship Eh!

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I don't care who scores for us, as long as somebody does! Sandaza to start, according to the BBC - be nice to see him bundle one in at the near post early on.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Come on The Albion

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Going to be a difficult game with Swindon playing a 7-2-1 formation.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
another late kick off at Withdean

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here