Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Swindon Town *** Official Match Thread ***

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
How old are you? First time we've won seven in a row since the 50s Msrrs Byrne and Cantor were just saying - I'm guessing that was during the 1958 promotion season? Be good to know for sure.

Only 38 so there you have it. Cheers. Mine's a Harveys.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
56-57 was the last time 7 on the bounce. I was there.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I like the Lewes reporting guy. A really good way with words.

He is a legend is this household anyway. "We lose an hour's sleep tonight but Lewes' management will lose a few more after today's performance." Cockney genius.

Devon Seagull

Sep 25, 2004
South Devon
Well done Champions Elect..Championship next season with a new stadium....times are looking good, very good.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Tres bien, tres bien!

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
It's going to be very difficult for anyone to catch us now, especially if we win our game in hand and go 16 points clear.

This is the best season EVER.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
56-57 was the last time 6 on the bounce. I was there.
No, that was the last time we won 7 on the bounce. Last time we won 6 on the bounce was 20 odd years ago.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
No, that was the last time we won 7 on the bounce. Last time we won 6 on the bounce was 20 odd years ago.

I've fixed it for you. :lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I liked the expression from a geordie fan on here the other day:

'you really are pissing the league'

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Apparently the record for any team in the 92 is 22 points in a single calendar month.

Draw at Daggers and we equal that. Win at Daggers and we achieve an all time english football league record.

cooooooommmmm onnnnnnnnnn!!!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Someone needs to tell Gus. One point will do in many of our remaining games, but not this one.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
thisa was avery decent swindon side, who passed us out of the game at times. I have only really seen charlton do that to us at home this year. Excellent result today very hard fought and really typifies our strength this season.

All credit must go to Gus and the backup team who have got this side to where it is.

I thought defence looked strong at times and I still think that given games, sandanza will do the job...his ball to Murray was excellent for his goal....casper is my only real worry from our current squad.

great result today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here