Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Nottingham Forest *** Official Match Thread ***

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Good analysis from Shearer of Albion's high-risk high defensive line over the season which isn't working as it should.

Hopefully the lads and the boss will take this on board.

Shay Given gave a lot of praise to Mitoma, especially the defensive side tracking back.

"Mitoma's at the heart of everything they're doing, he can go inside, outside, can he get the cross in, of course he can."

As for the sending off, Shearer and Given fully in support - "it's the right decision".

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Forest deserved absolutely nothing from that game today.

Their penalty was never a penalty, the player waits for Baleba, then steps left into Balebas path and leaves his leg trailing looking for the contact. It’s a dive.

2nd goal from their only shot on target came from a bizarre foul by Welbeck when he was in possession and turned out of a challenge. Not helped by the fact we’re playing an insanely high line for two centre backs that aren’t exactly blessed for pace.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Not sure how to respond to this, but I'll have a go.......

BOLLOCKS. NONSENSICAL f***ing BOLLOCKS.

There, how was that?
Some bloke nearly blew my eardrums out celebrating an Arsenal goal when i walked past him in the North Stand concourse.
I’m sure we all know people that support other teams

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here