Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Norwich City *** Official Match Thread ***

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Lewis Dunk just gets better and better and better and better and better and better and better and better and better and better and better. Ooooooozes class. England's greatest Centre Half.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Well weather wise apart from rain the wind either died or the design of the stadium defied nature

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Fans won't take much more of this, trust me..............:ffsparr:

That was a horrible game to watch, so nervey. Clean sheet and 3 points against a relegation rival, fantastic; however, I was a little concerned with how often we'd either take speculative shots or try to walk the ball into the net.

Horrible game to watch? I bloody loved it! Tough first half - struggled to break down their wall, but so good second half. Should've taken more chances but we really look a very good Premier League team at the moment. Who would have thought that at the end of last season. Excellent stuff!

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
If you want to specify 5 draws out of ten, then do so before making an inaccurate claim! Draws can keep you up - if you get enough of them.

A bit touchy this evening - and here was me thinking that you would be out celebrating a very good win today.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Does [MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION] set an alarm on match day mornings, put up the thread then go back to sleep?

I drink gallons of cider on Fridat. I always wake up early on Saturdays for some reason. :shrug:

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Did anyone else not go completely mad as normal when we scored, because of the possibility of it being chalked off by VAR?

Dunk, Propper and Duffy when he came on were immense today. Could not be happier at the moment.

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Solid performance and a great 3 points, didn't think we were at our fluid best but were by far the better of the two sides, should have scored at least 4. Norwich will go down no doubt but still a good win

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Lewis Dunk just gets better and better and better and better and better and better and better and better and better and better and better. Ooooooozes class. England's greatest Centre Half.

In the past I didn't think he was quite good enough for England but admit I was wrong, today he did not put a foot wrong.

I'm amazed at how he hardly heads high balls lobbed at him any more, either trapping or chesting them so he can keep possession.

And as for tackling...

Ah well, Waistcoat Man's loss.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
In the past I didn't think he was quite good enough for England but admit I was wrong, today he did not put a foot wrong.

I'm amazed at how he hardly heads high balls lobbed at him any more, either trapping or chesting them so he can keep possession.

And as for tackling...

Ah well, Waistcoat Man's loss.

That is exactly it for me. Many defenders would clear the ball anywhere and be applauded for it, yet so often, even when under pressure, he heads it to another team mate or takes it under control and keeps possession. Definitely MOM for me. He is an absolute pleasure to watch and I watch him with the utmost pride.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Brighton go top 8.

Now, where are all those supporters and hacks predicting our relegation, by appointing Potter?

You won't see them. I had to put quite a few of them on ignore. I knew appointing Potter was the best thing the club has done for a while.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Apologies if fixtures, but haven't seen the match report posted yet. If it has could someone point me in the right direction please?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here