Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Norwich City *** Official Match Thread ***

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
Fans won't take much more of this, trust me..............:ffsparr:

That was a horrible game to watch, so nervey. Clean sheet and 3 points against a relegation rival, fantastic; however, I was a little concerned with how often we'd either take speculative shots or try to walk the ball into the net.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
At this stage Watford, Norwich and Southampton are almost a shoo-in for relegation. Three very, very poor teams. Southampton might put a few results together to give themselves a chance - but I think it is unlikely.
Watford same team that was excellent last season. So I'm not so sure; Poor defence though.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
At this stage Watford, Norwich and Southampton are almost a shoo-in for relegation. Three very, very poor teams. Southampton might put a few results together to give themselves a chance - but I think it is unlikely.

Be good if you’re correct, but it never seems that simple, so much football to play. Plus Stains have a rich owner for the January transfer window, and Watford pull quality player rabbits out of the hat through the owners links to other clubs.

But I feel quietly confident about the Albion’s position.

the greyhound does another cameo at the end of the match - good luck to him. lovely few runs into the box pressuring their defence...keep it up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here