Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Norwich City *** Official Match Thread ***

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
home win, 3 points, clean sheet . . .and we didn't really klick all afternoon . . . .still plenty for Potter to do but we avoided the aforementioned banana skin and march onward . . . . top half of the table!!!!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
At this stage Watford, Norwich and Southampton are almost a shoo-in for relegation. Three very, very poor teams. Southampton might put a few results together to give themselves a chance - but I think it is unlikely.

Absolutely nobody is a shoo-in for relegation at this stage. Just look at Palace’s start the past two seasons and they’re still in the division. Managers will be sacked and teams will be turned around, just like last season. That’s why it’s important to get points on the board early as a cushion against any dip in form. It’s precisely what kept us up last season. Just.

That said, I’m cautiously optimistic that we’ll be a little way above the dogfight this year.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Watford same team that was excellent last season. So I'm not so sure; Poor defence though.

Watford have yet to win a game - you don't stay up by just drawing games. Could see Chelsea taking them to the cleaners this evening - they have looked p*ss-poor since the start of the season.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Absolutely nobody is a shoo-in for relegation at this stage. Just look at Palace’s start the past two seasons and they’re still in the division. Managers will be sacked and teams will be turned around, just like last season. That’s why it’s important to get points on the board early as a cushion against any dip in form. It’s precisely what kept us up last season. Just.

That said, I’m cautiously optimistic that we’ll be a little way above the dogfight this year.
It can happen - Sunderland went on a run of wins to climb off the bottom a few seasons ago - but usually when a club climbs out of the relegation zone there is substance behind it - the clubs without substance usually go down - and all three there at the moment look very, very poor.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Watford have yet to win a game - you don't stay up by just drawing games. Could see Chelsea taking them to the cleaners this evening - they have looked p*ss-poor since the start of the season.
True but we know they have the quality to stay up easily. Better midfield and attack than Brighton. Chelsea game won't define their season

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20191102-173945_Chrome.jpg
Only good news for Norwich!

https://www.norwichtalk.com/threads/norwich-city-vs-brighton-away-saturday-2nd-november.2827/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here