Brighton & Hove Albion vs Middlesbrough *** Official Match Thread ***

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Well, what is there to say , that hasnt been said boys:clap::clap:
We gave you a lesson on how to play football

Hope this knocks some of your arrogance out of you :clap2:

Unbeaten run , it was easy

Do **** off you arrogant ****, showed us how to play football? Do me a favour, you came up against a side missing FIVE first teamers that finished the game with a 3rd choice left back ,4th choice centre back and started with back up wingers on the pitch, how do think that effects the starting 11 and the quality on the bench. Wanker

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
If I got offered this position at the beginning of the season I would of eaten your arm off.

No shame today what so ever, in fact im glad it was Borough who took our undefeated record as they are clearly the best team in the league and not Derby, our other rivals.

It's how they react now against Brentford away. The so called Monkey is off their backs in regards to not having lost and now they won't have that ticking away in the back of their minds.

Going to be another tough one they are leading 4-1 and will be on a high:eek:

D

Deleted member 22389

Idiot, really hope your season bombs after this now.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Individually none of our players were bad but none were good the best being Stephens and Kayal but as a team we were awful. We weree 2nd best in every area , It is a worry that what was our strong point our defence, has now conceeded 9 goals in 4 games and today looked very fragile and disorganised. Back to the drawing board for our Manager, Asst and Coach all defenders in their time. I am sure they will get it sorted again.

Willow74

Dec 16, 2015
Boro fan here, we're all not arrogant tw@ts like some are, I've got mates that have been to the match today, nothing but praise for the set up for the away fans..good atmosphere from both fans no hostility, I predicted a draw for today but well happy for the points.. Bha have their injuries but still good to come away with the points.. Good luck for the rest of the season!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Boro fan here, we're all not arrogant tw@ts like some are, I've got mates that have been to the match today, nothing but praise for the set up for the away fans..good atmosphere from both fans no hostility, I predicted a draw for today but well happy for the points.. Bha have their injuries but still good to come away with the points.. Good luck for the rest of the season!

Best team I've seen us play this season by miles, should walk the league playing like that........don't worry about your village idiot, every club has them.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014

We're THE most humble team in the league, as this thread very adequately demonstrates. Nothing but praise and respect for Middlesborough here. So who is cocky and arrogant?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Bit unnecessary mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here