Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

Albion100

Jan 4, 2013
Patcham
The commentators are so ridiculously biased. They scored 2 goals through awful defending and a deflected free kick yet the sky commentators are screaming over how good man u have been.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Calm down loves. Man Utd’s 2nd team are better than our second team.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
We're not. We flatter to deceive.

Fantastic between the 18 yard boxes. Pants at both ends in trying to put it in or keep it out.

Surely you don’t think that in our last Man Utd game? Or versus Newcastle?

Maybe tonight just shows our squad depth isn’t as good as we think. We’ve been poor tonight, no question.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Says it all they hit a post and it goes in we hit the post and it goes in after taking a deflection to put it on the goal.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
What nonsense. We've played really well and dominated. Need to be more deadly but if you call this pathetic then you really haven't watched much of Brighton over the years.

We've been poor I'm afraid, the only thing we have dominated is sporadic periods of possession in areas of the pitch which are not dangerous.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Lucky deflection yet commentators saying how brilliant. A joke

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
What a load of crap these commentators spew - 'amazing from Pogba...' it was well wide until deflected on to the inside of the post FFS - was going wide the mossy t*at

Apparently “it might have taken a slight deflection” what a load of bollocks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
For everyone saying we've played well, how do you judge 1 shot on target (Trossard) as playing well? We've been poor and slow, just crossed it 50 times to no one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here