Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Mac Allister is a long way from getting into the first team IMO.

Glimpses of clever play, but in the main ordinary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
This.

All the bed wetters will be crying here tonight, but end of the day, it’s a joke that Man U are 2 up. Completely undeserved.

But it is deserved? We've only had a Trossard shot which has been close? Who cares if we dominate the ball if we don't even test the keeper or score

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Bernardo is absolutely dreadful, AMC is not that great either I’m afraid, harsh but true.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
We're not. We flatter to deceive.

Fantastic between the 18 yard boxes. Pants at both ends in trying to put it in or keep it out.

Except for the 12 goals we’ve already scored this year.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
This.

All the bed wetters will be crying here tonight, but end of the day, it’s a joke that Man U are 2 up. Completely undeserved.

Bedwetters??? All people are saying is that we are poor on free kicks and corners at both ends and that lovely possession football is not enough if you can't score or defend.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
This.

Who cares if we are the better teams in games and then lose them. It’s only the result that matters. How many times are we going to say the same thing this season?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
When we twice beat the basket case (internal warfare) Mourinho Manure’s I said absorb it. Because with their nonstop spending, you need a lot of things to go right in a game to beat them.

Their second team has been decidedly average, but they simply make far fewer mistakes in possession and defence. Why can’t our gaggle of giants place a strong header on goal?

We can’t keep blaming lady luck and officials.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
I thought Bernardo was a left back...looks lost.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I'm not sure I can ever watch Sky again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here