Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Gotta say the top six arse licking, not just on Sky but everywhere, really takes something away from being in this league. It's a bit of a circus.

D

Deleted member 2719

Hughton didn’t think so and played LB, good enough for me.

Really poor since Potter arrived

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, I just keep thinking what am I missing about him. I am waiting for him to prove me wrong. I thought he was fortunate to get so many games under Hughton too.

What extra does he actually give us???

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Potter's got 'em right where we want them. We'll draw 3-3 and knock them out on penalties. Then they'll know how much it sucks to lose a game after the final whistle when you've dominated...

That's gotta be the plan right?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Who cares if we are the better teams in games and then lose them. It’s only the result that matters. How many times are we going to say the same thing this season?

Get some perspective.

We’ve only lost to billionaires Chelsea and Man Utd twice. We’ve won our other games this season.

Or do you expect us to soundly beat top 4 teams? What do you expect?

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
Frustrated with the score but let's be honest, we've been poor. Plus uniteds second team is full of players with loads of premier and European experience

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Who cares, bedwetters out in force in here as usual I see.

I care.

This should have been a back to basics game, a chance to grind out a result and show a smidgin of learning from the weekend. Yet here we are, three goals conceded (again), losing at ‘home’ again... being naive again and failing to toughen up when required... again.

In spite of the weekend changes, we’re soft and yellow.... Big Carlo will swipe us aside.

We need to get streetwise and fast.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Bernardo has had one of the worst games in a Brighton shirt I have seen since we came up.

Maybe perfect timing to remind the board we need investment in that area.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Not taking anything away from United who have been much better since bringing subs on but the biased standard of comentary on Sky is awful "Progbas goal took a slight deflection" no it didn't it took a huge deflection the ball was going well wide

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here