Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs FC United of Manchester *** Official Thread ***

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
lets hope Sandaza has shook off his injury and can show what he has done in the past SCORE GOALS

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sounds like FCUM have had 1 decent chance and scored while we haven't been able to bury the game after 10 minutes.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
App idiots booed at ht and Gus turned round with his arms in the air to them. Well done to those idiots.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Hmmm, Brighton play football like I play pro evo. Lots of possession and passing but no cutting edge in the final third.

I've got to be honest, in the two games I've seen-Bournemouth and this one- we've not really looked anywhere near the hype. Are these two games blips or the norm?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
H/T 0-1

Its all Brighton, but lacking the necessary guile in the final third. I'd like to see Baz and Bennett staying wide and getting the crosses in for Muzza and Barnes. Trying to play through them isn't really working in so much as we have all the possession but little threat.

That said, I'm still reasonably happy that we'll pull this back. FCUM have had 1 shot and 1 goal in a half.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Hmmm, Brighton play football like I play pro evo. Lots of possession and passing but no cutting edge in the final third.

I've got to be honest, in the two games I've seen-Bournemouth and this one- we've not really looked anywhere near the hype. Are these two games blips or the norm?

The Bournemouth game was a blip at the time but we've been playing like this for the last month or so.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sounds like FCUM have had 1 decent chance and scored while we haven't been able to bury the game after 10 minutes.

Whilst people blame Barnes for missing sitters they overlook games like Hartlepool and Bristol Rovers where we concede virtually everytime the opposition have a shot. Defence have been shocking in a few games this season. How many shots have FCUM had?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
we pretty much are mate @ sam the super seagull

You can never consider a team with Tarrico full strength :lolol: but yeah I know, I'm just making excuses. Although I suspected this- they are up for it and as some people have suggested... Maybe Gus wants to concentrate on the league- and I agree

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Albion ran the half.

A moment of brilliance from FCs most talented player starts a neat and successful move that gets an unlikely but well taken goal.

NSC superfans collapse in tears, except for that gloating Vulture, who must be thrilled that the few Brighton season-ticket own-it-alls booing the players off.

Give me Hartlepool away with a hundred faithful anyday ...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Whilst people blame Barnes for missing sitters they overlook games like Hartlepool and Bristol Rovers where we concede virtually everytime the opposition have a shot. Defence have been shocking in a few games this season. How many shots have FCUM had?

Our defence must still be reading the Russell Slade handbook on defence and ignoring Gus. :lolol:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The Norwegian commentary is better than Player at least it's not 30 secs behind. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here