Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs FC United of Manchester *** Official Thread ***

D

Deleted User X18H

Its bloody freezing out here they have a70s United strip.And aRooney (he scored) a Gary Neville and Gordon Hill lookalikes

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
That is true but we haven't won in 90 minutes for a month.

I view it that if we are now at present going through a slump at least we're still taking points from matches and eventually getting results.

I'd rather we were out of the Cup while some of our main rivals for the league are involved. makes a distraction for them and an opportunity for us.

Shifty89

Sep 29, 2007
I really don't care if we go out of the cup, lets face it we're not going to win it, but i don't want us to go out to this lot, its just embarrasing! We should have beaten woking comfortably and we should beat this lot comfortably, the team need a right kick up the arse at HT.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I think we need a bit more quality and aggression and luck up front.

Glenn Murray had two chances and Eliot Bennett would be a Premier footballer if he scored from the 25 yarder.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Gus needs to excel himself with his half time talk................they should tire in the second half, but don't look like it yet!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Michael Robinson sounds very posh for a northerner.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
App idiots booed at ht and Gus turned round with his arms in the air to them. Well done to those idiots.

I couldnt make it today but if I was there I would of gone f king mental at these total twats.

A team going through a bad patch so they decide to kick them , total c nts , the team don't need that.

Gus will walk over twats that do that.

Unbeliveable

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I couldnt make it today but if I was there I would of gone f king mental at these total twats.

A team going through a bad patch so they decide to kick them , total c nts , the team don't need that.

Gus will walk over twats that do that.

Unbeliveable

These are the twats who want hoof it football

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I've got to be honest, in the two games I've seen-Bournemouth and this one- we've not really looked anywhere near the hype. Are these two games blips or the norm?

Same for me, plus the Woking replay - I suppose it's progress; instead of just lamping it out of defense, we are now passing the ball around....in our own half, five, ten, twenty passes.....THEN lamping it!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Muzza off , El Goleador on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here