Brighton & Hove Albion vs FC United of Manchester *** Official Thread ***

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Sandanza on for Murray

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
I couldnt make it today but if I was there I would of gone f king mental at these total twats.

A team going through a bad patch so they decide to kick them , total c nts , the team don't need that.

Gus will walk over twats that do that.

Unbeliveable

I don't condone booing, but at home against a lowly team like FCUM, is completely unacceptable. Some people let the team get away with murder.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
come on Franz lets be having you ...................hat-trick please

Monty

Feb 21, 2008
I couldnt make it today but if I was there I would of gone f king mental at these total twats.

A team going through a bad patch so they decide to kick them , total c nts , the team don't need that.

Gus will walk over twats that do that.

Unbeliveable

You would hope Gus is sensible enough to know its a minority and strong enough to cope anyway. If he can't cope with a bit booing, maybe hes not the special one we thought he was......he will cope!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I don't condone booing, but at home against a lowly team like FCUM, is completely unacceptable. Some people let the team get away with murder.

No Way

If we were bottom of the league / struggling and the manager was a clown then yes. Similar to Mansfield home a few years ago

Booing these players now......never. Shit supporters do that .

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
On reflection, Glen Murray must have been ill to muck up the chance with the keeper to beat.

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
No Way

If we were bottom of the league / struggling and the manager was a clown then yes. Similar to Mansfield home a few years ago

I completely agree with that. But Poyet needs to know the supporters frustration at him not taking the cup competition properly and letting us lose to a bunch of plumbers.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No Way

Don't condone booing but Gus has definitley been a bit clown like in his team selections in cup competitions this season

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Turned off the Radio Sussex commentary. Too far ahead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here