Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Everton *** Official Match Thread ***

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Enough from me - prob avoiding NSC if we don’t win tonight. Should be beating teams in the top 8 with ease. We should’ve signed James rod I guess.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Not had anything drop our way. I seen the most positive on here tho - maybe I’m pissed :lol: but I love watching this side dominate and play without fear!

I actually think we’re a little slow in the area, but Everton are packing the field centrally, which is actually a mark of respect for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
View attachment 135809

Dominant team - tick
Against 8th in league pushing for Chanps league etc - tick
4th in away table with games in hand - tick
Lallana bossing it - tick
Bissouma bossing it - tick
Solid at back - tick
Only half time - tick
Neutral comms purring over our style - tick
Comms even reminding people where this club has come from recently - tick
People moaning on NSC - tick

I can be a negative poster but can't believe people are criticising this performance. Isn't Rodriguez and Richarldson worth more than our whole squad? We are the better team. Lets hope it continues and we get the goal.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
They need to calm it down a notch. We do not NEED to win this. 0-0 is fine. But we're throwing men forward in our attacks and making sloppy passes, which will 100% lead to a counter attack goal from Richarlison.

I think we’re being a bit cautious here. It looks like we are aware that Everton are trying to catch us on the break and therefore we aren’t over comitting. Plus we have less space to play in Midfield. Ancelloti is obviously no fool and is stifling our normal game.
I’d take a point.

Brilliant - love NSC

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Was this not a fashion shoot with DCL in new york?

If that's fashion I'm out!

I wouldn't even wear that indoors let alone in public.

He should shave his head and wear a polo neck to keep in character :)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ffs Dave give your head a wobble man! You were there every match at withdean mate :thumbsup:

James Rod in the WC a few years back and came from Real Madrid. Richard is on the same cost as our team. If you prefer watching Tommy Fraser get outplayed by Rushden and Diamonds that’s up to you ;)

You turning into my stalker?

This is tedious in my opinion

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Bissouma jesus. Yes he does score a few wondergoals (3 I think) but he's had 100 attempts. He can never keep them down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
My favourite thing about a Brighton player doing well is social media is full of big 6 plastics wanting to sign them then a random West Ham or Southampton fan saying they want to sign him too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here