Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Everton *** Official Match Thread ***

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Tyler and Smith :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn: these two could bore for England, half the time they aren’t actually commentating on the actual match, just talking bollox.

That’s why I’ve had the sound down the entire time.

It also makes it a bit less stressful when we created all these breaks for them. A screaming Tyler, willing a goal, would exacerbate my stress.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
You can tell it’s a dull game: match-day thread has only reached 22 pages at half time, and the first 11 of them were pre-match comments!

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Just had a look on the Everton fans forum and they are all exactly the same as Liverpool fans. Victims that they are not winning ffs. #alwaysthevictims bunch of James hunts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Maupay really needs to run at the central defenders when 30/40 yds out rather than just sit and wait. Trossard in the same position, he would have run at them and created something.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Christ we are tedious to watch .

Looks so much like a end of season on the beach game

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Problem with Maupay is he needs competition for his place. Now we’re playing two up front and the bench options can’t hit a barn door (or in Ali J’s case, a barn) there’s no pressure on him to perform.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Hard to work out what's wrong with us but it's just not coming together. Generally ok but some sloppy passes and we look like our old selves upfront. Should get at least a point but have to be careful. Hopefully not one of those games where the opposition manager out thinks us at half time.....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
3892E076-13D7-424C-92C1-4D5FEDED005C.png

Dominant team - tick
Against 8th in league pushing for Chanps league etc - tick
4th in away table with games in hand - tick
Lallana bossing it - tick
Bissouma bossing it - tick
Solid at back - tick
Only half time - tick
Neutral comms purring over our style - tick
Comms even reminding people where this club has come from recently - tick
People moaning on NSC - tick

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Well Everton aren't up there for no reason. They've been solid, we've struggled to create clear cut chances. Given the ball away far too much in our own half but I feel we improved through the half and ended the half the better team. Good chance to take all 3 here but as others have said, we generally seem to end up losing games like this. We'll see tonight. Dull old game though, that's for sure

Jovis

Mar 30, 2012
Lallana must be so frustrated playing for us - everyone else a couple of yards behind his thinking

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Trossard seems to be dropping very deep. 2nd half can’t be much worse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So Albion, we are the better team but are not looking like scoring

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
They need to calm it down a notch. We do not NEED to win this. 0-0 is fine. But we're throwing men forward in our attacks and making sloppy passes, which will 100% lead to a counter attack goal from Richarlison.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here