Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
For someone of his supposed class, salary, composure and skill, Lallana seriously let us down tonight.
We did everything except score more than one - Potter must wonder what the hell is going on with his forwards.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Hello,is that Marcelo Bielsa? I hear you want to sign Ben White.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
And, simply, that is why Palace are currently better than us. You have to defend better and you have to take your chances. It's shocking to think that dross have maybe 3 or 4 better strikers than anything we have.

That's the simple truth of the matter. Against teams that pull men back we haven't got the quality up front. And at the back we sometimes lose concentration at vital times.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I’ve seriously had it with Lallana. Fluffed a few easy chances now, swans about. Hasn’t justified his wages at all IMO.

Would rather play Moder or Teddy Jenks any day.

So far seems style over substance. I agree. Better to give some young players a go. And 90k a week!

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
A lot had to happen for a winning goal to go in

And sometimes not much has to happen. Palace didn’t seem to do that much to score both goals.

I just don’t understand why a player would just smash the ball up in the air when we should be getting control and going back on the attack.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Looks like the big build was the right choice after the first half.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
At the moment who has the confidence to say we can score the goals to stay out of trouble. Not me. Complete lack of quality in the final third which hasn't been addressed. We are awful going forward. The worst in the division. Recipe for going down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here