Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
WTF was Ben white doing there?! Middle of the pitch, barely under pressure, hoof the ball straight in the air to start their attack...

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You sure, what about White getting caught for the first and hoofing aimlessly to concede second.

So frustrating but as been said, when a team sets up to defend against us we are simply unable to break them down!
To be fair we are not alone there. Hodgson is. Bloody good at it

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Of all the scripts written for BHA vs Palace...that one had the sh*tiest ending.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
There's more to it than just signing a striker. Why are we so easy to play against at home? Why does almost every visiting manager stifle our tactics and take a point or more? You can't lay that all at the door of the strikers.

I agree it’s not just that. But we had nearly 30 efforts at goal.

Are you really suggesting an actual goal scorer wouldn’t help us finish in this area?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
We over play it around the box and then hit a hopeful ball. Time and time again. Then lose possession and shit like that happens.

Get on the training ground and work out the final part of the plan of attack. We look like we are all doing something different.

Having said that Lallana should have got two.

Lallana was the worst offender of all.

That was the best chance of the night.

He missed our easiest chances against Villa as well

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have been following this club for too long, that injury time winner came as absolutely no surprise to me :shrug:

Have to say Lallana is the most useless allegedly quality finisher we have ever signed. He should be playing rugby. A complete waste of a wage

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
We over play it around the box and then hit a hopeful ball. Time and time again. Then lose possession and shit like that happens.

Get on the training ground and work out the final part of the plan of attack. We look like we are all doing something different.

Having said that Lallana should have got two.

Come on, you can’t say we didn’t mix it up. How much can you do against an anti-football team that park the bus?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Because it’s Potters fault that Lallana skies it over the bar from 5 yards out twice.

Yes! He picks the team, takes the training, oversees and is paid to make decisions, one win at home all season,

so yes, yes and yes it's Potter's ****ing fault otherwise we wouldn't need managers, wake up please mate.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
We could fall in a barrel of tits and come out sucking our thumb. Couldn't score in a brothel.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here