Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
75% possession, 25 shots to 3... but as we know it's 20 shots per goal for us.

I am so fed up with people saying that our problem isn't scoring. That is our problem. If we could score one shot in 8 we would be storming games, while Palace score with every other shot they have.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
There's Dan Burn and Ben White giving away another goal. Really immature hoof up in the air when in possession from White and Burn can't mark or head a donkey again. I can't see what anyone see's in Burn. He's dogshit

Don't you mean dog shite from White!!! Any chance we can forget all the summer love in about him staying with us. That was just plain amateurish

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
With the teams around us, we can’t continue to play the same way. We’ve got to change things up somehow.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Genuinely done until the end of the season now. We are properly shit. All that ****ing pressure and no return for it whatsoever. 77% possession, 20+ attempts on goal. Palace have 2 attempts and score both.
Maupay needs to be sold, he's totally pointless. Invest in an actual striker or else we go down.

Sucker punch me once, shame on you. Sucker punch me twice, shame on Brighton. Two bad defensive pieces of shittery

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The only thing I can say they live in a pile of shit and come out smelling of roses. How can such a anti-football team win?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Best team ever to go down

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
The commentators on Sky are laughing at us!,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here