Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Since zaha is confirmed as out, if we don’t win, this place will be in meltdown. Have to go all out attack with two strikers. Welbeck and maupay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s not confirmed out until the teams are out...! They’re going on last Thurs press conference - Altho sky did carry a different quote that he’ll be out. I think we should stick with the formation that’s been unbeaten personally!

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
The Londinium to Port Novus Portus Way Derby. One of, if not the most hotly contested Roman road derbies in the country.

I think you'll find that the Fosse Way Derby is the daddy when it comes to Romano-Britannic road match-ups. Lincoln-Exeter - a deadly rivalry since AD43.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Villa have an excellent away record but we kept them to just 1 shot on target all game 4 all night . I cant see Palace doing better than Villa , and i don`t believe their keeper will play anywhere near as good as Villa`s did . So provided we play close to as well as we did , then i can`t see anything other than a convincing win .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’m happy to update with early team news again from my SAUCE but last time it seemed to upset people and one even points out it was nothing unexpected - which was exactly as it ended up being - so hardly my FAULT. But I’ll try one more time tonight. Starting with if SEGW is on the team bus...

No Mourinho jokes today either please :smile:

SEGW

I’m happy to update with early team news again from my SAUCE but last time it seemed to upset people and one even points out it was nothing unexpected - which was exactly as it ended up being - so hardly my FAULT. But I’ll try one more time tonight. Starting with if SEGW is on the team bus...

Can someone tell me what SEGW stands for? It's driving me nuts trying to work it out, ta

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
AJ in - think for Tau. Otherwise same / similar to last week - no Webster :(

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
AJ in - think for Tau. Otherwise same / similar to last week - no Webster :(
Every one is now dashing to Potters Picks to select their team???

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Haven’t beaten them since doing the double with that Knocky special. Three games now. Four starts to look like a pattern. Need to give them a battering tonight.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Every one is now dashing to Potters Picks to select their team???

I’m sorry it’s not more exciting but that looks the only change... I’ll post when the vermin turn up about half 6 to confirm if cuntchops is there...

Saying that, it seems no new injuries which can only be good!

Edit - Think only Moder in - not Karbo - so guess there’s another change on bench.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I’ll post when the vermin turn up about half 6 to confirm if *#@%chops is there...

I know we see pleas to mind our language on here but what can I say? That well deployed bomb just made me laugh.

(Said bomb obviously edited to avoid further repetition and keep the moderators onside.)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I assume it’s on here somewhere but new quote on Sky Sports today suggest SEGW is definitely out:

"It will be too soon, it was quite a nasty muscle injury he got, so once again we will have to go into the game with the sword of Damocles hanging over us in the fact that if we do not win it, it will be because Wilf is not there," he told Sky Sports.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I know we see pleas to mind our language on here but what can I say? That well deployed bomb just made me laugh.

(Said bomb obviously edited to avoid further repetition and keep the moderators onside.)

There’s the odd exception - and he is one :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here