Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crawley Town *** Official Match Thread ***

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
View from west stand lower at half time.

Bad tackle on O'Riley... but, really poor showing from some of these players. A real deficit in leadership. Very quiet. Heads down, hoping for talent to take over. Reminded me that the likes of Sarmiento, Ayari, and I'm afraid, my perspective, lamptey are just not Prem level.

Baleba on the other hand is f***ing brilliant. I love him.

Julio looks about 15 stone overweight
Well, this is awkward.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
That's not a good thing though. You have to fight fire with fire. I really felt that some of our delicate flowers wilted a bit. Heads down. Really only Webster talking. Baleba showing leadership with action as the 2nd half prgressed
No it’s not a good thing, but a lot of these players are very young and it can get in your head.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Screenshot_20240827_205334_X.jpg

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Probably for the best I'm not a football manager, as if I were in the dugout and we were comfortably winning the match I'd get one of the second string to properly wipe out Williams, nothing would be too over the top, take the red and wink on the way off the pitch.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon
cannot blame them for not wanting to really get stuck in when the ref has given crawley a carte blanche to assault as many of our players as possible. unlike their two-bob pub team opponents, most of our players have very bright careers ahead of them and could do without getting their legs broken

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I want Crawley punished now so they go home having been put firmly in their place the b*stards.

6:0 please.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
A few players have been poor but none as bad as Verbruggen. Appalling first half, lost possession constantly, dropped easy crosses.

Hes quality but needs time and Steele should keep the shirt for a few weeks.
SACRILEGE!

You are not allowed to criticize him! It´s always Steele´s fault :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here