Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crawley Town *** Official Match Thread ***

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Igor looks diabolical. Sarmiento looks way off it after his great sub appearance V Everton. Harsh but Mahoney doesn't really look like a footballer. See what he can do on loan.

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
He just pushed Enciso off the ball. Webster or Julio need to do him or one of the older players (Milner, Dunk) need to have a word with him. Prick.
Webster was in the officials ears all the way off the pitch at half time, we can only assume he was using the W word to get the point across.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
View from west stand lower at half time.

Bad tackle on O'Riley... but, really poor showing from some of these players. A real deficit in leadership. Very quiet. Heads down, hoping for talent to take over. Reminded me that the likes of Sarmiento, Ayari, and I'm afraid, my perspective, lamptey are just not Prem level.

Baleba on the other hand is f***ing brilliant. I love him.

Julio looks about 15 stone overweight

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Igor looks diabolical. Sarmiento looks way off it after his great sub appearance V Everton. Harsh but Mahoney doesn't really look like a footballer. See what he can do on loan.
Mahoney could do with some crosses. He 'scored' with the only one he has had, but the crosses was offside.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Who can we put someone on to take that Williams out?
Unfortunately the way O’Riley reacted I think he’s broken a bone. A disgraceful challenge and for the ref to not give a yellow is one of the most bizarre decisions I’ve seen.
We need to step up a couple of gears. Fab needs to do some shouting and get the team going. No one really showing that they should be playing in the first team apart from maybe Baleba and Enciso.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here