Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal *** Official Match Thread ***

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Experimental side against a poor Arsenal side at home.

Strikes me as a manager not only out of his depth but one who generally believes he isn't.

Needs to go.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
The problem is we’ve seen this game COUNTLESS times this season. It won’t change unless the club make brave and fundamental changes

That's the key here. GP has had 55ish games and we're getting worse. Results are getting worse, our performances are getting worse yet we've arguable got the best squad in our PL tenure. For those saying keep the faith, a serious question: how long are you willing to wait for this mythical turning point when GP's system works?

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
There's 22 games left. If Bloom pulls the trigger now, there's time to keep us up.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
You know it's bad when you resent even the little effort it takes to watch these toothless displays on the telly. Imagine having to pay and actually watch tha in person!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
This ****ing clueless prick is setting the team up to loose, the best squad this club has ever had and yet we look like crap.

Clueless

along with his nonentity of a jock he can now **** off out of my club

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Think it’s fair to say the fringe players haven’t made much of an impression. Burn, Bernardo, Mac Allister and AJ all look very weak and not up to the standard required.

But to play them all at the same time Is poor management, and a little unfair on them as none of them are match fit.

I’m afraid Potter has to take a lot of blame for this, some nice football in the first half, but as soon as Arsenal switched on we looked out of our depth.

I don’t get AJ at all.

Roll on Wolves.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Not bad. Burn, Bernardo, Mac Alister and AJ all looked decent. Hopefully they kick on from that. Looked better first half than second.

Sorry if reality does not sit well with the NSC clique bedwetting.

This has to be a wind up surely? Bernardo, Mac and Ali J looked woeful. Thought Burn did ok played out position yet again

Jul 20, 2003
utterly predictable

a few bright moments and chances in the first half then the exciting new manager with his emotional intelligence certificate goes to work and we go into reverse, a couple of reactive (never proactive) substitutions and we reinforce our position in the relegation fight.

How often under Potter have we come out in the second half and look better?

larus

You can support and criticise all at once.

Yes. But the original post stated WE. He should have say I. He doesn’t speak for all supporters.

Yes, it was not good, but the games are coming fast right now and we need to rotate, otherwise the key players could get crocked and miss some games - like Lamptey is now for example.

I’m not pleased - I think we’re a bit slow in attack and we look better when we attack with more pace rather than stopping and then back-passing.

But, I also accept that we don’t have the finances of the other teams, so are competing against 8-10 other teams in reality at this point in time.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Mac Allister also clearly isn't ready to make an impact at this level, needs a loan move.
Burn and Gross are pony,... Ali J looked dynamic, but had no real support other than an even more isolated Biss.

Dunk and Webster are too slow at this level, play passes them by unless it's an old school high ball clearance.

March cannot deliver.

Veltman needs a pace man in front of him, dont let him come over the halfway.

Macallister needs a loan.

Propper wasnt terrible...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Got to be firm favourites for that 3rd relegation spot. Only person more gutted than Brighton fans must be Ben White.

I'd be going in to Potter's office fairly soon, thanking him for the last few months but asking for a transfer. Must be so ****ing dull playing for us and Leeds have just scored 5 away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here