Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal *** Official Match Thread ***

Jan 14, 2008
Windsor ontario
Pathetic result yet again. Starting with no striker just about sums up how clueless potter is. About time he got the boot. Firmly in the potter out club now.

Arsenal were there for the taking tonight and that team selection and performance was absolute dog sh*t

Rumour that white to Liverpool in return for origi and cash - take it if available then we can get away from 3-5-2 aswell

Wolves is huge now

Last edited:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Tough opponents, we need to learn from this and try to improve in the next game...

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
Tough opponents, we need to learn from this and try to improve in the next game...

You reading off Potter's cheat sheet?

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Another awful second half. Potter’s team talks need a bit of an improvement me thinks...

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon
Yeah he's lost me a little now. A few games ago I was definitely still believing in the project he's got going here, but since then there has been absolutely nothing to support that, we've been going backwards each time we've stepped on the pitch

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A shade unlucky, definitely worth a point. We move on.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Got to be firm favourites for that 3rd relegation spot. Only person more gutted than Brighton fans must be Ben White.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Thought Jim Beglin one of the more knowledgeable pundits we’ve had this season. Called it right - too many misplaced passes in the final third and, well, just not good enough going forward.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Think it’s fair to say the fringe players haven’t made much of an impression. Burn, Bernardo, Mac Allister and AJ all look very weak and not up to the standard required.

This. These can have no complaints if they don’t feature for a while. They had a chance tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here