Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

............ Brighton & Hove Albion v Millwall *** Official Match Thread ***

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I went to Coventry, we got the same reaction from this message board no doubt... three points v Leeds, nil points v bottom table Coventry... I wasn't making statements of the year like that!

The result flattered us , we were scrappy for most of the game and so were Leeds.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Kaz off the bench surely????

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Blow full time already

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bring on Kaz , last roll of the dice.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The result flattered us , we were scrappy for most of the game and so were Leeds.

So what? We got three points and you are depressed about it? 16 points in 18 not good enough for you either? Luck, you make your on and it is a big part of a successful side. Why are you bitching about our recent form? If we lose then we lose, it happens believe it or not, whether Millwall or Man Utd... shit happens, but at least wait until the end of the game before making knee jerk stupid comments?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Millwall seemed to covering space very well. Best bet would be to get Noone or Agdeisten (or Kazenga) to run at their defence and hope they do not lose the ball.

Att: 19,503.

PS: I wish we were playing Liverpool. It seems easier.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bristol City 1 Palace 2 , come on you Robins

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
So what? We got three points and you are depressed about it? 16 points in 18 not good enough for you either? Luck, you make your on and it is a big part of a successful side. Why are you bitching about our recent form? If we lose then we lose, it happens believe it or not, whether Millwall or Man Utd... shit happens, but at least wait until the end of the game before making knee jerk stupid comments?

This, completely and utterly this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here