Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

............ Brighton & Hove Albion v Millwall *** Official Match Thread ***

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Did you go to Elland Road , if you did you'll know what I mean.

I went to Coventry, we got the same reaction from this message board no doubt... three points v Leeds, nil points v bottom table Coventry... I wasn't making statements of the year like that!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Who took the Albion corner?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Oh do f*** off

So the change in personnel and formation has worked ? It hasn't clearly on this occasion. It was worth a try but hasn't worked so that would suggest Gus got it wrong tonight. Not slagging him off, I never have done, but tonight the changes look like they have not worked

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I don't mean to sound pessimistic but... Game before glamour FA cup tie = defeat.. Seems to be the same for every team?

Yes, you can bounce this later by all means,

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
happy to settle for a point tonight now but hard to see where it will come from

the game just seems to be drifting with whatever control there is being exercised by Millwall

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So the change in personnel and formation has worked ? It hasn't clearly on this occasion. It was worth a try but hasn't worked so that would suggest Gus got it wrong tonight. Not slagging him off, I never have done, but tonight the changes look like they have not worked

We'll find out on full time and I may be inclined to agree, but until the final whistle goes I will always see us in with a chance. Whether 1 point or 3.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here