Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion (c) vs Southampton *** Official Match Thread ***

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
In a way this result may be a good thing. Whilst I hate seeing us lose, this will hopefully stop some of the embarrassing displays of arrogance from a small minority of our keyboard warriors.

We are a great side that has had a magical season. Southampton are a great side who have had a great season despite what some on here would suggest. Lets all just enjoy being champions, look forward to our amazing new stadium, look forward to a summer of increasingly crazy transfer rumors (has anyone heard about us making a bid to bring Beckham to the Amex???), look forward to some special away days next season, look forward to lifting the trophy at our last game at Withdean, look forward to not having to worry about ANYTHING in the last three games of the season and just enjoy the moment without having to resort to childish displays of keyboard hooliganism and cyber strutting.

I have said my piece, good day to you all.

Alex

Nov 3, 2010
all i need to say here....look on each respective forums!!!....oh and in this one.!

In the nicest way possible, I f***ing hate you, you horrible, horrible Skate ****. I hate your club, I hate your pathetic excuse for a city, I hate John Westwood and would happily murder him, and I hate your disease ridden little fanbase.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
In the nicest way possible, I f***ing hate you, you horrible, horrible Skate ****. I hate your club, I hate your pathetic excuse for a city, I hate John Westwood and would happily murder him, and I hate your disease ridden little fanbase.

Classey.

Oct 25, 2003
hopefully this will put an end to the silly amount of saints related threads on here

which will hopefully mean that all the saints fans on here will f*** off

that'd be nice

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Spot on, no focus to the attack once Murray went off, we really do look pretty toothless without him. No one else can hold the ball up and bring others into the game and we also loose something defensively on free kick and corners when he not playing.

gus trying to prove a point to tb perhaps , must admit the substitutions did seem a bit maclarenesque...!!

Alex

Nov 3, 2010
To all your arrogant little fans with a small club mentality - up yours.
To Poyet who thinks he's better than everyone - up yours.
To your unbeaten home record - up yours.
To the sad little wanker who wrote the sign about Adkins - up yours.
To a small minority of your fanbase who have a strange obsession with a club you will never be anywhere near as big as - up yours.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

f*** off and die mate........!!!

Oct 25, 2003
To a small minority of your fanbase who have a strange obsession with a club you will never be anywhere near as big as - up yours.

to the team miles behind us in the league despite have a far more expensive squad- up yours
to the people wasting their lives posting on another teams forum- up yours

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester

Chill dude, does it really make you that angry? If so I think you honestly need to step back and take a look at yourself. I mean for gods sake man.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
all i need to say here....look on each respective forums!!!....oh and in this one.!

And?

You really are thick.

It's nothing to do with a "rivalry".

It's because they have a dickhead for Manager and a few ex-Brighton players who are also dickheads.

Not that hard to follow. Or maybe it is?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Champions

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008

Remind me, who won the league? :lolol:

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
to the team miles behind us in the league despite have a far more expensive squad- up yours
Tell ya what makes me laugh?? You said that to Pardew and Reading in 2002 when you got top spot and they went up normally.

Yet they went from strength to strength and you went straight back down. Same thing will happen here. FACT.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

I'm not registered on it, but I do read it coccasionally which is why I ask are you that moron with the Alex something or rather from footballforums?

That guys a complete cockhead and you resemble him slightly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here