Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion (c) vs Southampton *** Official Match Thread ***

inland seagull

Aug 7, 2010
Northampton
it had to happen, unbeaten records can become a monkey on your shoulder! Stains needed no motivation today, but we have already achieved what we set out to do, well done lads, give the fringe players a go now

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A meaningless game for us after being confirmed champions last week , Gus wants to put a show on against Colchester on Monday as its live on Sky so we weren't playing at full strength.

Think you are kidding yourself, I'm sure we were well up for it and that was a full strength team.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Well, that's this season over with. The other matches don't really matter to us do they?

NSC will descend into its close season banality.

See you when the fixtures are out.

:wave:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
hmmmmmmm not too sure if those of us who are so far away can comment on the subs etc. fecked my week end 'nall but at least you've still got your arms and legs........innit...???

Well we had two very good defensive midfielders on the bench we could have used them to break up their play and shut them down.

It's all in hindsight but if they'd come on when we were 1-0 up who knows...

gwc

georgeweahscousin
Apr 21, 2011
Overlooking the Solent
Unlucky lads. You have been far and away the best team in the division and are deserved champs.

It has given me a fuzzy feeling inside to know that you couldn't beat us though. Enjoy your summer and hopefully see you next season!

Had to be the ex Palace man to finish it.......

Thought we'd been bigging this game up far too much ! Now we look stupid !

It's part of KARMA that the wankers don't understand.
SCC hadn't made big arrogant remarks and many of ours HAVE been larging itr up all over the fuckin' show.
Result? Southampton took our unbeaten home record, get to puff in pride about their manager's claims that they have better players as individuals, and it will carry over to next season.

We should have left it at 'let's just see' after his 'keep up' comments, and then.....seen.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Think you are kidding yourself, I'm sure we were well up for it and that was a full strength team.

I was at Walsall last week when we were up for it , I don't think we pushed our opponents in their Cup Final.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Unlucky lads. You have been far and away the best team in the division and are deserved champs.

It has given me a fuzzy feeling inside to know that you couldn't beat us though. Enjoy your summer and hopefully see you next season!

Had to be the ex Palace man to finish it.......

From one gentleman to another - Let's bring football back South! Bournemouth for the play-offs! And Pompey forever - yes?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Well we had two very good defensive midfielders on the bench we could have used them to break up their play and shut them down.

It's all in hindsight but if they'd come on when we were 1-0 up who knows...

we wuzz "ROBBED" better for gus to learn this sort of stuff now than next season..........fair play to southampton , they have a very good squad and are probably disappointed not to have blitzed this league.Never mind eh...?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
wow your well over half a season late with that one!!!
time to get some new material.....well done for gracefully loosing to the scummers with a full strength team!!!

Our Captain and best defender wasn't playing.

Admit you know nothing about the team. You'll look less of a cock then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here