Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion (c) vs Southampton *** Official Match Thread ***

bushell64

Apr 23, 2011
Our Captain and best defender wasn't playing.

Admit you know nothing about the team. You'll look less of a cock then.

same team that secured you the promotion.....should be good enough to beat scummers!!!
and chucking on an extra striker to "go for it" kinda says that you were going for it....
shame you lost your unbeaten home run to the scummers.....
now lets hope the real...and ONLY south coast derby will happen again next season...and i am not talking about brighton!!!

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Weak without the Murray threat. 2 new striker req'd for next season.....Barnes,Murray and 2 others.Don't reckon Wood or Sandaza will figure.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
same team that secured you the promotion.....should be good enough to beat scummers!!!
and chucking on an extra striker to "go for it" kinda says that you were going for it....
now lets hope the real...and ONLY south coast derby will happen again next season...and i am not talking about brighton!!!

No point talking about Pompey. Brighton already beat their sorry arses this this season.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

keep your in-bred south coast derby , at least we wont have to fumigate the trains after you have pissed the seats on the way home.........see you next year sailor.......:wave:

Alex

Nov 3, 2010

Shut up you dirty Skate ****.

What a huge win. Nice and bouncy running track you have.

bushell64

Apr 23, 2011
No point talking about Pompey. Brighton already beat their sorry arses this this season.

yes because a cup run means more than safety....and well done you beat a squad of 16 people....moral victory goes to you!
brighton should stop trying to make something out of nothing....you have no rivalry with either portsmouth or southampton.
so stop dreaming, reality is CRUSHING!!!

Alex

Nov 3, 2010
I am hearing that Poyet refused to shake hands with our bench?

Anyone confirm?

I thought Poyet was classy? Oh, it appears not.
Bye unbeaten home record. Hello to Brighton again next season.

GET IN!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
yes because a cup run means more than safety....and well done you beat a squad of 16 people....moral victory goes to you!
brighton should stop trying to make something out of nothing....you have no rivalry with either portsmouth or southampton.

Who said we had a rivalry you silly person.

Disliking aspects of another club does not make them your rival.

I know that concept is hard for you to take in, but even thick people deserve to have simple things explained to them.

As in your special case.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Well done to Southampton today, they came to the athletics track and gave it a go from the start, we didn't look up for it. They are worthy of second place.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

erm we have no rivalry because we haven't been in the same league(S) for a while, i'm sure once we become familiar we will enjoy eachothers company immensely.......:blush:

if you can keep up , that is ........:thumbsup:

bushell64

Apr 23, 2011
erm we have no rivalry because we haven't been in the same league(S) for a while, i'm sure once we become familiar we will enjoy eachothers company immensely.......:blush:

if you can keep up , that is ........:thumbsup:

thats because we have always been above your lowly club ;)

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
To most Albion fans:

Bad luck today. We got the win today coz we needed it more. Played to the last minute and never gave up. Good game though and well done for winning the league.

To all of you f***ing muppet cunts who started anti Saints threads:

Have some that you f***ing pricks!!! Spent the whole of the last week harping on about wanting to stop us getting promoted. Well guess what - even if you let Hudders win, we still only need to win one of our Brentford or Plymouth away games. And we'll see you next season too. Our record at Withdean: Played 4, won 3 drawn 1. So just f*** off you cunts !!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
Weak without the Murray threat. 2 new striker req'd for next season.....Barnes,Murray and 2 others.Don't reckon Wood or Sandaza will figure.

Spot on, no focus to the attack once Murray went off, we really do look pretty toothless without him. No one else can hold the ball up and bring others into the game and we also loose something defensively on free kick and corners when he not playing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here