Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton flag at EDL march on Getty Images

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
those shirts you sell do all the clubs get a a share if i buy something then its mine to do as i want with simple Go to the club get them to get the law team on to it Theres f*** all they can do about it They the boys have done fucl all wrong So when you going to go and call them theiving bastards I would mind seeing that well Did the club Ask them not to write anything on the flag or do they sell their flags on the understanding that you cant fly them

But they HAVE done something wrong - they have used a copyright and a trademark without permission for a purpose for which wasn't intended. Of course they can fly the Albion flag but they can't use it to imply that the club support EDL - that is what they have done.

If you really don't support EDL I would suggest you join as it would bring down their average IQ even further ( and I doubt any of us thought that possible ! ).

By the way this -> . is a full stop - you might want to get your keyboard checked as yours doesn't seem to be working.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Think this one really is a 'boy'.
Feel it would be really difficult for an adult to be as daft as this nitwit.

I love these threads.
Draws out the racist knobs.
Highlights their comprehension skills.

Let them carry on flapping their gums, as with each post, they actually manage to look more ridiculous.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
If you listen the a 'spokesperson' from the EDF they almost make sense. However the fact that they seem to be happy to promote an image that most people find repulsive means that they're about as genuine as a Hong Kong Rolex. To take the club's image in an attempt to make out that BHA fans align with them is disgusting.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
But they HAVE done something wrong - they have used a copyright and a trademark without permission for a purpose for which wasn't intended. Of course they can fly the Albion flag but they can't use it to imply that the club support EDL - that is what they have done.

If you really don't support EDL I would suggest you join as it would bring down their average IQ even further ( and I doubt any of us thought that possible ! ).

By the way this -> . is a full stop - you might want to get your keyboard checked as yours doesn't seem to be working.

Yet another keyboard warrior Let the club sue them then It wont happen wil it simple as

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
So Macky, i think i have narrowed you down to second from left or one of El Pres's many comedy accounts

which is it ?

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Think this one really is a 'boy'.
Feel it would be really difficult for an adult to be as daft as this nitwit.

I love these threads.
Draws out the racist knobs.
Highlights their comprehension skills.

Let them carry on flapping their gums, as with each post, they actually manage to look more ridiculous.
Whos a racist ??

macky

Dec 28, 2004
If you listen the a 'spokesperson' from the EDF they almost make sense. However the fact that they seem to be happy to promote an image that most people find repulsive means that they're about as genuine as a Hong Kong Rolex. To take the club's image in an attempt to make out that BHA fans align with them is disgusting.

that it maybe But they have done f*** all wrong

macky

Dec 28, 2004
So Macky, i think i have narrowed you down to second from left or one of El Pres's many comedy accounts

which is it ?

why label me ? you know nothing about me nothing at all Just making assumptions again

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Macky, I find myself strangely attracted to your neolithic approach to grammar and the English Language. Would you kindly let me know which astute educational establishment you frequented so I may visit it, please?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
those shirts you sell do all the clubs get a a share if i buy something then its mine to do as i want with simple Go to the club get them to get the law team on to it Theres f*** all they can do about it They the boys have done fucl all wrong So when you going to go and call them theiving bastards I would mind seeing that well Did the club Ask them not to write anything on the flag or do they sell their flags on the understanding that you cant fly them

What is it with this"go and tell them to their face" crap you keep coming out with. Does their obvious propensity for violence impress you somehow? These people are low life scum with NOTHING to offer this country. It is them this country would be better off without. The fact they are attempting to associate themselves with our club disgusts me.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Is it just me, or in the old days did you have to show a modicum of intelligence to get onto the internet

I blame NTL

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Macky, I find myself strangely attracted to your neolithic approach to grammar and the English Language. Would you kindly let me know which astute educational establishment you frequented so I may visit it, please?

and you are a bit of a bully like a lot of then on here aint you Shame you aint got any balls in real life You are all on here calling them thugs etc etc Well if the yare at least they do it in real life Not behind the safety of a keyboard

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
that it maybe But they have done f*** all wrong

why label me ? you know nothing about me nothing at all Just making assumptions again

We do know something about you - you're THICK. Which part of infringement of copyright and trademark don't you get ?? Yes the club could sue but who exactly do they sue ?

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
and you are a bit of a bully like a lot of then on here aint you Shame you aint got any balls in real life You are all on here calling them thugs etc etc Well if the yare at least they do it in real life Not behind the safety of a keyboard

Not at all. I was simply asking where you went to school.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Is it just me, or in the old days did you have to show a modicum of intelligence to get onto the internet

I blame NTL

Don't be daft he and EDL would use C&W to connect ( c**ts & w**k**rs )

macky

Dec 28, 2004
What is it with this"go and tell them to their face" crap you keep coming out with. Does their obvious propensity for violence impress you somehow? These people are low life scum with NOTHING to offer this country. It is them this country would be better off without. The fact they are attempting to associate themselves with our club disgusts me.
Not at all But if your going to call someone all the lowlifes under the sun Then you should at least have the balls to do it to their face and they are supporters of the club whether you like it or not

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If you listen the a 'spokesperson' from the EDF they almost make sense.
Hmmm. London Tonight's cameras followed him round before that rally. He was desperately keen to state he wasn't a racist (that's "waycist" for Milton Keynes Seagull) and he wasn't anti muslim. just anti-extremist muslim.

So I was left scratching my head, wondering what they were doing. It's not as if the rest of us are pro extremist religious zealots is it?

And then two minutes later, they showed him at a rally. He was spouting the usual drivel that these goons like to parrot: "we know our place, we're bottom of the pile, in our own country".

:yawn: :yawn: :wanker: :yawn: :yawn: :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here