Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fifth most disliked team....

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The Laughing Bluebird said:
I believe there is a commonly-held misconception that Brighton fans are a smarmy bunch of whingers who are too often full of their own self-importance.

I hasten to add that I do not share that view personally, but I'm sure it has more to do with your position in this table than the state of Withdean.

:thumbsup:

I actually agree with most of that veiw, I was kind of shocked to see that on the palace board they carry on their political debates in a fairly civil manner, kinda shows us up. Still our rants tend to have more depth so maybe theres a trade-off?

Maybe London Idiot and I should go over their to spice things up a bit?:clap2:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Smart Mart said:
What a meeting of minds that would be :rolleyes:

Do you ever stop to think that the number of people who take your mind numbing prattle seriousl are less than the number of A-levels watford O has.

I dunno about all this overblown self-import that we are discussing here - we know full well that 'Day By Day' Fred Dineage stuff, where we get zero coverage on local media. We are pretty-much as singular and isolated as it gets when it comes to area coverage. That does mean that we draw support fairly undividedly, but also that we are autonomous as far as the larger media is concerned.
The only time I remember us getting much major coverage was when the Sun (whatever regional edition they reserve for the South) used to emblazon "IT'S THAT MAN WARD AGAIN" on the back page because he was scoring every week - and even then it was usually after a midweek game when they had little else to write about.
That was brilliant, but bloody rare - so we are basically FORCED to sing our own praises aren't we?

The Laughing Bluebird said:
Bollocks.

Poor old TLB. The only thing fans of his shitty club have to glory in as years of cash-strapped mediocrity stretch ahead of them is their dead-hard reputation of being the dangerous, hated outcasts of British football. And here they are, more loved than the inoffensive gayers down south :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
London Irish said:
Poor old TLB. The only thing fans of his shitty club have to glory in as years of cash-strapped mediocrity stretch ahead of them is their dead-hard reputation of being the dangerous, hated outcasts of British football. And here they are, more loved than the inoffensive gayers down south :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

But they took the FA Cup to Wales! We couldn't even take it an hour down the road. We are not worthy.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
London Irish said:

:lolol:

Maybe he should come and join us over here.

.. it must be so hard being the only gay in the villlage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here