Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fifth most disliked team....

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
bhaexpress said:
What ? Like you lot when Noades desides to turn Smellworst Park in to a commercial park ?
Ouch what nerve did that touch BHAE. It wouldn`t matter as King Jordan has got future plans lined up and we should be cosy in our new stadium within 5 or so years.

Last edited:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
It's interesting that the Premier league hate list is almost identical to what could be expected as the tble at the end of season. Most of the teams are somewhere near where you would expect to see them end up. On that basis it looks like we're in for a good season!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Kent Seagull said:
It's interesting that the Premier league hate list is almost identical to what could be expected as the tble at the end of season. Most of the teams are somewhere near where you would expect to see them end up. On that basis it looks like we're in for a good season!
Which is why we are classed as successful. Maybe the table lies in your case!!!!!!!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Croydonbloke said:
Ouch what nerve did that touch BHAE. It wouldn`t matter as King Jordan has got future plans lined up and we should be cosy in our new stadium within 5 or so years.

I'd love to know where you're going to build it though. Real estate is at a premium even in a dump like Croydon.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
chez said:
I havent looked at the link but I would imagine alot of the hate stems from away support. Would I be right in thinking that most of the hated teams have very good away support?

seems about right Plymouth have poor away support and are the most popular team

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
surrey jim said:
seems about right Plymouth have poor away support and are the most popular team

Plymouth have poor away support ? I don't think so, they don't think so. Still, they only brought about 700 odd last season.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
KinkyGoebels said:
Plymouth are miles away from anyone and still have a decent away support

As there seems to be little to do apart from fighting sailors down there they do have a large travelling support.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
I can see why we are disliked and im surprised we are not top of that league.Face the facts many of you where begging for help like lost puppys which i found very imbarassing indeed.Then you all go to away games singing there is no one there or no one there etc and take the piss.

You even go onto the palarse site looking for help:angry: it is a fight we could win alone,you have also tried to ruin decades of tradition such as RIVALRY :angry:

At one time is was like having a 1000 babies crying and clogged in one room:smokin:

There comes a time when you really get fed up with all the falmer stuff constant:rolleyes:
Yeah we need a stadium and everyone knows that,so thank god its all done and dusted for the big decision:D

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
bhaexpress said:
I'd love to know where you're going to build it though. Real estate is at a premium even in a dump like Croydon.

Real Estate? f*** off back to the states with your slut bird.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You know, being insulted by the likes of Watford O is actually a compliment. It's good to know that you can upset a cretin like him.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
To slightly paraphrase Burt Bacharach:

What the world needs now....is another abusive slanging match between Twatty and bhaepress.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Tooting Gull said:
To slightly paraphrase Burt Bacharach:

What the world needs now....is another abusive slanging match between Twatty and bhaepress.

I can't be bothered anymore. I can now see plenty of others slagging him off and frankly, just his team, smalltime. I think most people realise now just how ignorant he is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here