Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fifth most disliked team....

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Reading are not hated.

Bet Scumhampton move up the table by the end of the season.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Reading aren't hated cos they are a nothing team that no one gives a shit about.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Why do people hate us? It is not like we have a reputation. I guess they might just be going on the fact that they have been to the ground and did not like it.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
or maybe that we didn't let them beat us with the 'due respect' they deserved.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Wardywonderland said:
Why do people hate us? It is not like we have a reputation. I guess they might just be going on the fact that they have been to the ground and did not like it.

alot of opposing fans dont like our constant moaning about a new stadium, asking them to help out every other week....and I sympathise (sp?) for them!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Marc said:
alot of opposing fans dont like our constant moaning about a new stadium, asking them to help out every other week....and I sympathise (sp?) for them!

But it is not like we are completly self-centered. We still do a lot for other teams despite are own ongoing problems. It was not long ago we were voted the best fans in the country.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Wardywonderland said:
But it is not like we are completly self-centered. We still do a lot for other teams despite are own ongoing problems. It was not long ago we were voted the best fans in the country.

believe it or not but alot of fans dont care or even know about such things as Fans United and stuff like that, they just see us moaning about our crap ground and want us to STFU!

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Marc said:
believe it or not but alot of fans dont care or even know about such things as Fans United and stuff like that, they just see us moaning about our crap ground and want us to STFU!

We will, if they just GIVE US A f***ing GROUND :D

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Marc said:

I agree. You have to remember that Fans Utd started a fair few years ago now, long ago for a lot of people to consign it to the distant past.

I blame this memory on the media - now we have Premiership records and Champions League records...what happened to 'top-flight' records?? And for ITV to crow on about Nistelroy's European goal-scoring exploits and failing to mention he's played about 500 more games against atrocious opposition and Denis Law's record is actually a million times more respected......

Oops, sorry, a bit of an OT rant there :)

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
It`s obvious Palace would be near the top as we are a successful club in this division as Man U are in the prem.

Who gives a shit anyway.

We will be top of that league before long when most clubs get a spanking at the hands of CPFC.:D

Last edited:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
how are MK Dons not the most disliked team in leuage 1 ??? hardly anyone supports them and most moan about them

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
QUOTE]Originally posted by SurreySeagulls
At least Crippled Alice are hated more than us :D :D :D [/

That`s understandable as most football fans would take pity on the minos of this world.

Shit ground no funds and all that.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Croydonbloke said:
[/B][/
That`s understandable as most football fans would take pity on the minos of this world.

Shit ground no funds and all that. [/B]

What ? Like you lot when Noades desides to turn Smellworst Park in to a commercial park ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here