Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
its like :censored: Eastenders on here these days :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I do think BB takes it all too seriously sometimes and has reacted badly to some of my rantings which were really just tongue in cheek. She needs to chill a little and realise its just a bunch of Albion supporters talking complete crap 99% of the time.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
CrabtreeBHA said:
its like :censored: Eastenders on here these days :lolol:

Bianca and Ricky

Moving swiftly for his coat

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
don't let us keep you :wave:

Another wonderfully supportive comment - thank you

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
People post on here about this being an internet board and that others should get a life.

Get a life - that means things that happen away from the pc. Those things that happen away from the pc should be kept away from here unless both people want others to know about it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yorkie said:
People post on here about this being an internet board and that others should get a life.

Get a life - that means things that happen away from the pc. Those things that happen away from the pc should be kept away from here unless both people want others to know about it.

Sense finally - don't wash your dirty linen in public

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ernest and Beach Hut make me smile :)

Lush

Mods' Pet
Oh dear. I was going to pm Safeway to suggest that perhaps BB would come back if he made an apology - not for what did or didn't happen in October - but for perhaps going a bit over the top with the insults.

looks like I'm a bit late :nono:

'tis sad when two people you REALLY like don't get on.

Brothers and sisters, let's sort this out.

Next Saturday, instead of going to the Bournemouth game which we all KNOW will be another tedious 90 minutes in this season of mediocrity, let's ALL get together at Falmer. We'll sample a few mushrooms, have a mass skip through the fields hand in hand and finish off with a mass orgy in front of a roaring bonfire. Bring a hammock, some twigs suitable for a fire and some cider. Dress code: 70s hippy.

xx

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Don't no her myself,but i do agree with safeways as she thrives on attention and this is what happens when it back fires.:drink:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
May well be right Trigger

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Yorkie said:
Ernest and Beach Hut make me smile :)

I do wish they would get a room together though, theres far to much sexual tension around !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here