Status
Not open for further replies.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
berkshire seagull said:
:lolol: :lolol: its just an internet site:lolol:

And one that can still be used to upset people.

As I said before, we all have a bit of fun, fall out over our opinions on managers and players but to use this site to spread viscious lies and malign people is not on.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
berkshire seagull said:
:lolol: :lolol: its just an internet site:lolol:

Doesn't matter - still does not mean personal abuse

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
Have I missed something?
What did actually happen? If you don't mind me asking.

Cheers.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
:lolol: :lolol:
Yeah but come on get a grip as look at dwayne for starters he threatens all the time but has never laid a punch and people who threaten on here are just cowards and twats.

You might say i threaten yeah,but thats because they give it all the crap to me 1st and im not one to threaten on here behind a keyboard and if it gets personal then im up for it fair and square.

Least i wind you all up and come to annoy you all at the meet-up,so people should respect me for what i am a

****:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Berkshire, what are you on about?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Berkshire - you've lost the plot big time

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
Just saying that there is to many people who get upset over pm's etc bla bla bla.
Also im saying that these certain idiots don't go to meet-ups etc etc and its just pm's abuse behind a keyboard.

Or simply if these people do no eachother then they can sort it between em its that simple.:lol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Nothing to do with pm's or being threatened berkshire.

This is about something entirely different

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Well can't be that bad surely:lolol:
Thought it was someone spreading rumors etc mmmmm:)

O well life goes on and im sure it will blow over:lol:

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
The way I look at it is......
NSC is like a big get together without faces!
You should still respect the person on the receiving end of your post or pm.
If you sent e mails etc at work as some people do on here then you would be in for some right grief off your bosses!

We all like a joke and a laugh but be respectful!!

End of ramblings!!!!!!!!!!!

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
JAMC is right. No one should feel intimidated or upset by this site. I would rely on the administrators to remove anything offensive, and hopefully this is what has happened in BB's case. BB's threadful of men was one example - why did certain men feel the need to post on it and in some cases be offensive. Women are not all PMT driven and that insult is a poor excuse for something else to say. I wish BB well and hope she will come back and join the site.

Last edited:

This is going to rub a few people up the wrong way but I'll say it anyway.

All NSC is losing when Brighton Bird says she won't post again is a whinging, attention-seeking, lying, wet airhead.

Since she joined the board less than six months ago BB has managed to rattle up best part of five thousand posts, at one point averaging nearly forty posts A DAY. I would hazard a guess that maybe a fifth of them are football-related (she does know her stuff, I'll give her that). The rest are a combination of bemoaning other posters, self-promotion (count the number of times she say 'I' in each post), and generally taking NSC a little too seriously.

She complains about the behaviour of 'good friends'. GOOD FRIENDS?! She hadn't met anyone from the board before last October. That's four months to harbour a 'good friendship'. No offence to anyone on here but, family aside, I wouldn't say I have any 'good friends' on NSC. Good mates, yeah. All my good friends are in the real world, the people I go matches with, and the same people I have done since The Goldstone. I don't need NSC to supplement my 'friend count'.

Before you nod off reading this, I just want to clear up ONCE AND FOR ALL one of the 'rumours' that Bianca likes to cite as a cause for her unhappiness.

On Friday, October 3rd last year, after exchanging texts during our respective work nights out, Bianca and I met up and went to The Standard. Won't go into details but the upshot was that we ended up sleeping together.
Admittedly it was an error of judgement on my part by telling a couple of people, and that wasn't helped by a certain someone's horrendous personal lies directed at Bianca, but the subsequent flat denial to anyone that'll listen, making me look like a desperate liar, went too far. Just like I don't need NSC to make me feel liked, I don't need to lie about sleeping with girls to sound impressive. If it's any consolation, from what I've heard recently I'm not the only person to have suffered from Bianca's 'forgetfulness'.

Anyway, I'm not going to say anymore on the matter, just that I had to get those couple of things off my chest and that I personally won't miss BB anymore than Dwaye.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Somehow this will not go away quietly.

I am sorry to say this Safeway but IMHO you've just poured petrol on the fire.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Now its getting interesting !.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here