Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
For someone who thinks spending a lot of time on here is sad, and for someone who claims they have a life...

dwayne :yawn:

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
IMO

Anyone who reveals publicly which woman he has slept with who is know to said public aint no Gentleman. A shit ,cad and bounder would be more appropriate.

BB moans a lot? Who the f*** doesn't?

We have lefties continually moaning about Bush, FG etc moaning about flyby Knight, I moan as reflex action. dwayne either insults or whines. Bozza moans, Bracknell moans, byf moans about everything.
Those are just the ones I just thought of.

Doesn't NSC want Charecters any more? Dare I say it....... Diversity?

This really isn't a suitable topic for debate, f*** the lot of you.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You obviously dont understand honour.

It would be honourable to rise above "slander".

Ever heard the saying 2 wrongs do not make a right?

I seriously doubt you have any honour either.

looney said:

True, but it's more fun for a small mind like mine to rise to it and become embroiled in a full-on row.

Plus it's not always helpful holding a dignified silence. Especially on here, where very few things are dignified. In many people's eyes, keeping your gob shut is an admission of guilt.

NSC is like a playground for adults and the behaviour often reflects that.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
looney said:
You obviously dont understand honour.

I seriously doubt you have any honour either.

i had avoided this thread for a while but i'm glad i'm here now...the soap opera stuff was great, but what's this!!!??? looney has a sense of honour?????

chivalry at its finest:lolol: :lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Wghy don't we just let it drop FFS.

She has made a decision, why try and change her mind for her?

Jesus Christ she's a grown up.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Safeway said:
This is going to rub a few people up the wrong way but I'll say it anyway.

All NSC is losing when Brighton Bird says she won't post again is a whinging, attention-seeking, lying, wet airhead.

Since she joined the board less than six months ago BB has managed to rattle up best part of five thousand posts, at one point averaging nearly forty posts A DAY. I would hazard a guess that maybe a fifth of them are football-related (she does know her stuff, I'll give her that). The rest are a combination of bemoaning other posters, self-promotion (count the number of times she say 'I' in each post), and generally taking NSC a little too seriously.

She complains about the behaviour of 'good friends'. GOOD FRIENDS?! She hadn't met anyone from the board before last October. That's four months to harbour a 'good friendship'. No offence to anyone on here but, family aside, I wouldn't say I have any 'good friends' on NSC. Good mates, yeah. All my good friends are in the real world, the people I go matches with, and the same people I have done since The Goldstone. I don't need NSC to supplement my 'friend count'.

Before you nod off reading this, I just want to clear up ONCE AND FOR ALL one of the 'rumours' that Bianca likes to cite as a cause for her unhappiness.

On Friday, October 3rd last year, after exchanging texts during our respective work nights out, Bianca and I met up and went to The Standard. Won't go into details but the upshot was that we ended up sleeping together.
Admittedly it was an error of judgement on my part by telling a couple of people, and that wasn't helped by a certain someone's horrendous personal lies directed at Bianca, but the subsequent flat denial to anyone that'll listen, making me look like a desperate liar, went too far. Just like I don't need NSC to make me feel liked, I don't need to lie about sleeping with girls to sound impressive. If it's any consolation, from what I've heard recently I'm not the only person to have suffered from Bianca's 'forgetfulness'.

Anyway, I'm not going to say anymore on the matter, just that I had to get those couple of things off my chest and that I personally won't miss BB anymore than Dwaye.

i happen to feel like i've got some great mates who i've met on here - and mates for life. we all have one thing on common - 'we love the albion'. i also consider BB to be a good mate safeway so i think you're wrong. not having a dig but just saying i think friendship is important

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Wghy don't we just let it drop FFS.

She has made a decision, why try and change her mind for her?

Jesus Christ she's a grown up.

FFS-for fake slim?
cheers chappers :clap:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
For what its worth the whole NSC 'meet up' thing is getting a little bit incestious anyway, there is obvious differences between people, and a few camps that blatently slag each other off, now that it has finally all come out in the wash, I suppose from the perspective of reality we should be glad of this.

Safeway makes a very valid point about the people we meet via NSC being mates, and our good friends we have cultivated over a long period of years mean a great deal more to most of us, thats just plain fact, I have found both Steve, and Bianca to be likeable people, but I dont know them well as that takes years, or for that matter anything about them, they are aquantances, but I think its entirely natural when, all of a sudden you are thrust into seeing the same people every Saturday at a game, then go out on the piss, then see them at some NSC get together or other, and THEN have to read about being completely dissected, like some kind of Big Brother freak show for the following week on here !! Its just plain common sense that divisions are going to appear very quickly as do we really expect that 30 or so people are ALL going to get on after mostly only knowing each other since the start of the season !!

Of course not, and the very nature of the internet means that we have a captive audience to say things about people we may not say to their faces, I thought at the 40 Notes concert it was going to crack off, it didn't, but its been simmering for a good while and now its all out.

Better that way IMHO.

Dont get me wrong, I love the banter of NSC, and have enjoyed the meets and met some decent people, but sometimes you can get to much of a good thing.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
i consider u my 2nd father Rougvie :wave:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I was taking this thread seriously until I saw that it was just another Dwayne thing...

FFS This is Dwayne we're talking about here!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Rougvie said:
For what its worth the whole NSC 'meet up' thing is getting a little bit incestious anyway.

Safeway makes a very valid point about the people we meet via NSC being mates, and our good friends we have cultivated over a long period of years mean a great deal more to most of us, thats just plain fact, but when, all of a sudden you are thrust into seeing the same people every Saturday at a game, then go out on the piss, then see them at some NSC get together or other, then its just plain common sense that divisions are going to appear very quickly as do we really expect that 30 or so people are ALL going to get on after mostly only knowing each other since the start of the season !!

Of course not, and the very nature of the internet means that we have a captive audience to say things about people we may not say to their faces, I thought at the 40 Notes concert it was going to crack off, it didn't, but its been simmering for a good while and now its all out.

Better that way IMHO.
Very very well said and thats the prob as an internet chat room has become the life for some in which you get these probs.
How on earth a lot of you manage to cope seeing eachother at games and nights out is un-real as a meet-up 2-3 times a year is enough for me.:lolol: :lolol:

Also if i have a pop at the certain person i get the clan of em on my back and thats it rearly as it seems to be a groupy site know with people making it a perminant thing which isn't good for the site and causes probs.:smokin: :drink:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
berkshire seagull said:
Very very well said and thats the prob as an internet chat room has become the life for some in which you get these probs.
How on earth a lot of you manage to cope seeing eachother at games and nights out is un-real as a meet-up 2-3 times a year is enough for me.:lolol: :lolol:

Also if i have a pop at the certain person i get the clan of em on my back and thats it rearly as it seems to be a groupy site know with people making it a perminant thing which isn't good for the site and causes probs.:smokin: :drink:

That's why when Dave shouts "Oi Lammy!" at games I bury my head in my program ;)

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah its gone way over board to be honest with names on shirts etc,but he thats what some are like and this can ruin meet-ups and im sure it will in the end with a few blows flying.:lolol:

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
I don't know Brighton Bird, but i've looked at the 606 website and it's rubbish.

I would have a huge wager she will be back here before the end of the month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here