Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Brighton and Hove Albion vs West Ham Official match thread ****

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Flair win tonight!Sky on-check,beer to hand-check,grandson in bed-check,Meggy in the house with Glas-check.Let battle commence:albion2::cheers:

murphy's law

Nov 24, 2008
God it must be tough for Ankergren, signing a new keeps on loan basically means he knows Gus doesn't rate him & he's gonna play anymore, the life of a keeper is tough.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Evening all... Reyes for Calde is interesting....

biggest shock t6onight? Sven going or Brighton thumping the Hammers. I was there when we won 1-0 and tonight think itll be the same again.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
God it must be tough for Ankergren, signing a new keeps on loan basically means he knows Gus doesn't rate him & he's gonna play anymore, the life of a keeper is tough.

It will be an incentive for Ankers to up his game and try and win his spot back , Brez knows that he doesn't have a future at the Albion after today's loan signing.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
It will be an incentive for Ankers to up his game and try and win his spot back , Brez knows that he doesn't have a future at the Albion after today's loan signing.

Sadly, i don't think Ankergren can raise his game above cutting out recent mistakes. To me this is a sign of Poyet/Blooms desire for us to be BIG BOYS, and we've very quickly outgrown quite a few players, sadly.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Sadly, i don't think Ankergren can raise his game above cutting out recent mistakes. To me this is a sign of Poyet/Blooms desire for us to be BIG BOYS, and we've very quickly outgrown quite a few players, sadly.
yep......good post and as you say sadly some will lose out

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Jonny Burne back alls well in the world

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
without vicente looks a bit dodge...lets hope dicker has a hot game, not cold.

happy with the casp and inigo droppings, but not sure of harley instead of LL.....

...lets see.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Moncour on the hammers bench his supposed to be a great prospect for them.

Have to say we look very good against the hammers so far

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here