Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Brighton and Hove Albion vs West Ham Official match thread ****

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I'm enjoying a pie and a pint in the west stand upper and have to say I'm quietly confident right now. Harper has always been a very decent keeper and if he can impress with a clean sheet tonight we've got a very good chance. Looking forward to seeing this Chilean fellow who is rumoured to be starting in midfield. I reckon we're due a win and it would be great to see our sexy football beat Big Sam's ugly game.

2-0 Albion, Calde and Hoskins to score

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Meggy has just breezed in and the other 3 have made a visit
1-0 to the Albion and I fancy CMS to do the business tonight
whats happened to PLAYER ?

and as if by magic there it is

Feb 14, 2010
Its the future of English football against hoofing old west ham who want to take English football back to smacking it up to the big bloke up front. We have to win tonight for the good of English football. Clubs that hire hoofing managers destroy England's chances to win the world cup.The Peter Beales should be ashamed of themselves

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Something is up with Calde. He has been poor of late, but no worse than anyone else, and priority should be replacing Painter and finding a destructive midfielder ahead of dropping him. So a guy comes in who has been poor by all accounts at RB but good in CM and replaces him. Makes no sense at all.
And please don't let Barnes be playing on the wing.
ps Poyet is a hero, but i don't think he knows who his best team is. And that's a bit of a worry.
Still, confident about tonight. 2-1.

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Its the future of English football against hoofing old west ham who want to take English football back to smacking it up to the big bloke up front. We have to win tonight for the good of English football. Clubs that hire hoofing managers destroy England's chances to win the world cup.The Peter Beales should be ashamed of themselves

and to think we might have gotten this guy as England manager
it really does not bear thinking about

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Sven doing OK! then .....................................money wise I mean

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Dougie Freedman to Leicester ? He'll take 4 or 5 Palace players in January if he gets the job.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Have Newcastle loaned us Harper because they want to flog us LuaLua in January ?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Suppose Calderon being dropped might be something to do with a tactical change in the second half moving Reyes to left back and putting Calderon at RB?

FloridaGull

Aug 17, 2011
Suppose Calderon being dropped might be something to do with a tactical change in the second half moving Reyes to left back and putting Calderon at RB?

Too complicated, Noooooooooooooooooone, Calderone is just dropped. Playing badly.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Calde is on the bench , if Gus had thought he hasn't been playing well lately then Vincelot would be on the bench instead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here