Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Leeds United, OFFICIAL THREAD

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I think to say we're holding our own would be a bit of an exagerration; bringing Leeds down to our level perhaps. I've seen worse though (apart from mcleod who has to come off NOW)

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I think to say we're holding our own would be a bit of an exagerration; bringing Leeds down to our level perhaps. I've seen worse though (apart from mcleod who has to come off NOW)

Are you there? or just listening to it?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

holding their own sounds about right ....remember they have players supposedly worth millions and if they are worth that then they surely would never be bought down to the Albion level

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Yeah, I'm at the dean... Mcleod's been so slow, and fleetwoods not challenging for anything. Hinshelwood and whiny having a great game.

Cooool, who's on the right wing, Fraser or Birchall?, and whats Birchall been like?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Birchall on right, doesn't look match fit...

does he look as though he is worth the contract........meaning will he get better after a few games?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Bugger..............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here