Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Brighton and Hove Albion FC Vs Wycombe Wanderers FC FA cup replay ***

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
It's a pointless competition. I don't care whether we go through or out.

As for Michel, it was only a groin strain wasn't it? How will that keep him out all season?

You do come up with some crap. We are unlikely to go up and shouldn't go down if we continue to improve under Poyet. To me that leaves the FA Cup as the main thing to play for and, with Rushden at home next, we have a great chance to get to round 3 and a possible big draw or further progress.

Having said that, I am sure if Smith had cost us a result tonight you would not have said it was a pointless competition.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
It's a pointless competition. I don't care whether we go through or out.

As for Michel, it was only a groin strain wasn't it? How will that keep him out all season?

Come on Badge that is quite possibly the most unbelievable thing I've ever heard. The FA Cup a "pointless competition"?? are you havin' a laugh?

As for Kuipers, you know how injury prone he is, even the slightest injury is liable to keep him out for a fair few matches. It's unfortunate because he played very well against Southampton and it's never good to have an injured player whoever they are, but if he is out for a game, 2 games or longer we all need to get behind Smith and give him the best chance to help get our football club up that table.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Is 5 min without letting one in a Smith record?

Oh hell Smith in goal for second half - cricket score time

oh oh what happened to Kuıpers

we r f***ed now with smith in goal, how many is he going to let in?

Come on score 4 quickly - we will need them

No Murray?! f***!

What the f*** is going on? Forster and Murray OUT? This is mental.

bad move if you ask me..do we want to get in next round or not...resting them 2 is suicidal:cry:

I love the positivity in our fan base.

Will this be the first time weve won two games in a row this season?

No. We beat wycombe and followed that with a victory against Carlisle earlier this season. Saturday could see us win three in a row for the first time this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here