Smith saves

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
nearly a howler from Smith.

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
this is ususally the time in the match we start wandering around deciding what club to go to tonight but no... on player stats we are now 54-46 in possession still. keep on going albion and keep a clean sheet

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
8 on target
5 off target
11 corners
1 yellow
no one sent off and no one kickin off with the ref. totaly different game of football

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
I'm not being miserable, just stating a fact from someone there before we all start spunking over a 40 yard wonder goal.

Anyway, the Jock Joke sounds like a farce which is one positive to take from the evening.

Unless of course you count going through to the next round of the cup as a positive!

It's lucky Smith is playing well as it sounds like your "god" is going to be out for the rest of the season.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
From the BBC text commentary...

"Russia are moments away from crashing out of the World Cup. And it's the same for Wycombe, who are moments away from crashing out of the FA Cup as they trail Brighton 2-0."

Not quite the SAME, is it?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Unless of course you count going through to the next round of the cup as a positive!

It's lucky Smith is playing well as it sounds like your "god" is going to be out for the rest of the season.
Loan market if he is out for any time IMHO

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
who cares if its not very excitin i would rather have a boring game and win than an exciting 4-0 defeat

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I will take winning 2-0 dull over 4-4 draw exciting - every game would be just fine

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here