Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Brighton and Hove Albion FC Vs Wycombe Wanderers FC FA cup replay ***

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
you beauty albion well done gus 2 out of 2 ..... come on leeds at weekend now the players will be well up for it.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
100% record for Gus - if he can keep that going through teh next 3 league games he is a God

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
100% record for Gus - if he can keep that going through teh next 3 league games he is a God

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Gus is on for a hat trick

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Unless of course you count going through to the next round of the cup as a positive!

It's lucky Smith is playing well as it sounds like your "god" is going to be out for the rest of the season.

Exactly. I know there is the whole obsession with Kuipers but I still cannot understand the idiots who slag off our players and make it clear they want them to fail. I don't think there has ever been an Albion player who I didn't want to succeed however bad they were. I always want them to turn it round and be a success for the sake of the club.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Commentry on Player just said something about the music being strange - it was Sussex by the Sea (Seagulls Ska version)

zego

Jul 10, 2003
who cares if its not very excitin i would rather have a boring game and win than an exciting 4-0 defeat

Of course, but after Sunday a 4-0 win against this side was rather more what I had in mind.

I think that appalling dreary droning commentary has a lot to answer for.

And now even that has died with a sharp click and deathly silence!

Do you think somebody has just shot them? I hope so ...

"Listen to live BBC Sussex commentary of Brighton against Wycombe in the FA Cup." Night of the living dead, more like.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Commentry on Player just said something about the music being strange - it was Sussex by the Sea (Seagulls Ska version)

was it a remix with a funky latin rhythm ? :lolol:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
It's a pointless competition. I don't care whether we go through or out.

As for Michel, it was only a groin strain wasn't it? How will that keep him out all season?

It won't be pointless if we get a glamour tie in the third round - certainly think we should get to the third round now (with all due respect to Diamonds etc)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here