Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brezovan....Brightons Number One. FDM thank you and goodnight.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He's not perfect (yet) but we've kept a lot of clean sheets since he's been in, and the defence seem far more confident.

Maybe it's because they're no longer afraid of getting screamed at after every goal conceded no matter whose fault it was (if you don't believe Kuipers does that, watch the half season DVD)

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
He's not perfect (yet) but we've kept a lot of clean sheets since he's been in, and the defence seem far more confident.

Maybe it's because they're no longer afraid of getting screamed at after every goal conceded no matter whose fault it was (if you don't believe Kuipers does that, watch the half season DVD)

Good point. Not sure if he will be our number 1 next season, but to be honest I don't think Kuipers will be kept on. Shake his hand and wish him well. I am very glad to see Brezovan doing well though, especially with some of the early, ungrounded, criticism flung at him from our supporters early on..

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
To get us promoted, Im not convinced that Brez is the answer but he is the better option than Kuipers right now and if one has to leave this summer I dont think it will be Brez

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
To get us promoted, Im not convinced that Brez is the answer but he is the better option than Kuipers right now and if one has to leave this summer I dont think it will be Brez

I've asked it before and I'll ask it again, what more EXACTLY could he do to convince you?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I've asked it before and I'll ask it again, what more EXACTLY could he do to convince you?

I think hes been brilliant for us recently and although hes made a few mistakes all goalkeepers do. However, for promotion you want a championshiop keeper and that Im not sure of... yet.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Brezovan has shut me up over the last few games, I'm still not convinced but he's not half doing a good job at changing minds! :clap2:

If Michel's contract isn't renewed, then a new keeper will come in which could mean a problem for Brez... but right now he's #1 and deserves it.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Brezovan has shut me up over the last few games, I'm still not convinced but he's not half doing a good job at changing minds! :clap2:

If Michel's contract isn't renewed, then a new keeper will come in which could mean a problem for Brez... but right now he's #1 and deserves it.

Hats off for not being stubborn :clap:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
some will never be convinced,Henderson and sullivan suffered from the blinkered Kuipers fan club.

Henderson suffered my criticism because he kept repeating the same point-costing mistakes again and again, and had nothing to do with Kuipers.

I actually liked Sullivan and wanted him to stay.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
If Brez keeps playing well I would want another keeper in who is younger and has real potential.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I see no reason why we can't retain Kuipers AND Brezovan.

Well said, How come if one keeper is playing well, everyone then has to call the other one useless?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here