Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

On a far more serious note, I believe that Cummings is running completely out of control.

When he first got into Government, he decided that he was going to 'shake up' the Civil Service by appointing 'weirdos and misfits' for No 10 jobs. He appointed a couple without even doing the most basic of recruitment checks and, guess what ? He got 'weirdos and loons' that then had to resign. I guess he now understands why the Civil Service recruitment process does all those background checks, social media checks, interviews, tests, security checks etc etc

He gets into a position of power and the AI company that he used on the Vote Leave campaign gets awarded £1M worth of Government contracts.

He now decides that both himself and the Chief Exec of that company will sit in on Sage Scientific Committee meetings, even though they can't contribute as scientists and they aren't allowed to convey any of the information from the meeting back to the PM or Ministers under the rules Governing Political Advisors. (The only Political Advisor ever to attend a SAGE meeting in it's whole 20+ year history).

And it's still not clear whether he had any input along the 'herd immunity' line.

He may be clever, but not as clever as he thinks he is, and when Parliament returns to normality there will be some very interesting questions ???

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
What's BREXIT ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
That useless bitch liz truss will be giving away the NHS tomorrow

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
This is a genuine question, not trying to start a fight, are you saying this virus was released on purpose?

I think it remains to be seen.........the way it has made a b line in a westerly direction really beggars belief , there is so much opinion and conjecture to be absorbed and there have been books written by ex military ......Chinese hierarchy on the very subject of defeating the west through very similar means as what is happening now , add that to the initial cover up by China and the silencing and admonishment of the GP who originally isolated the virus, the millions of dollars given to the Wuhan Viroligy lab by Gates , Fauci and the Barrack administration.....i mean why, how, what the **** is/has gone on ...??will anybody ever know......do you think it came from someone eating an under cooked bat....??

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
As in all things there are two sides to every story. I witnessed online a FB group administrator start a thread hailing the return of Johnson to no10, quickly two or three people chipped in with " Here here" and " Thank goodness.." Followed by 4 heart emoji's... Some posted something only slightly negative like " About time too..," and then another very slightly critical post went up and the original poster, the administrator said " I did not post this up for Boris to be insulted, I'm turning off commenting on this post"....

I think the group was " Bygone Worthing" or Worthing : Past and Present or similar. So, a totally non political group, yet an admin started a political post, then blocked commenting when others expressed a differing view which they disagreed with. So, small mindedness exists in many forms.

oh yes.....it's very easy to start an argument currently...:rolleyes::lolol:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
So he broke the lockdown rules.

That was non-essential travel. He could have made that on another occasion.

I'm sure you'll make one exception in your judgement though.

[tweet]1257417176061001741[/tweet]

I love the irony of how this monumental whopper finally gets arsey about the lack of freedom of movement...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think it remains to be seen.........the way it has made a b line in a westerly direction really beggars belief , there is so much opinion and conjecture to be absorbed and there have been books written by ex military ......Chinese hierarchy on the very subject of defeating the west through very similar means as what is happening now , add that to the initial cover up by China and the silencing and admonishment of the GP who originally isolated the virus, the millions of dollars given to the Wuhan Viroligy lab by Gates , Fauci and the Barrack administration.....i mean why, how, what the **** is/has gone on ...??will anybody ever know......do you think it came from someone eating an under cooked bat....??

You are entitled to your view, however I would find it odd that people like Bill Gates and Fauci and indeed Obama, want to destroy their own country along with almost every other country by supporting, or investing in a global virus. I don't think for a moment that the Chinese authorities came up with a plan to destroy western civilization at considerable cost to themselves at a time when their economy was taking over the world financially anyway !

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
You are entitled to your view, however I would find it odd that people like Bill Gates and Fauci and indeed Obama, want to destroy their own country along with almost every other country by supporting, or investing in a global virus.

Of course they didn't, it's just the latest theory from the tin-foil brigade. If it's not that, it's 5G caused CV19. I'm surprised that chemtrails haven't had a mention

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here