Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BREAKING NEWS Leicester game off?

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
There isca slight arrogance amongst some supporters, and I must say....it's f***ing amazing knowing were...yes, Brighton, the team who only 2 or so years ago lost to wallsall who had 9 players....are mixing it up with the likes of cardiff, Leicester, west ham, as a league game....so untill we loose and draw a few...let it continue

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Pathetic & arrogant no wonder other clubs think the majority of our support are twats.Yes its great to be top of the league & unbeaten but the run is going to come to an end sooner or later. We're going to have an off day or come up against a good side that are better on the day eventualy & Leicester is one of the places that its more likely to happen. I just pray it doesn't happen on 27th - we still owe those bastards.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Pathetic & arrogant no wonder other clubs think the majority of our support are twats.Yes its great to be top of the league & unbeaten but the run is going to come to an end sooner or later. We're going to have an off day or come up against a good side that are better on the day eventualy & Leicester is one of the places that its more likely to happen. I just pray it doesn't happen on 27th - we still owe those bastards.

Lighten up fella. We're top, we're unbeaten, going into the weekend Derby County had enjoyed their best start to a League season for 103 years, and still trailed us by a point!

If we can't enjoy our current position with a bit of light hearted banter, then when can we?

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
The people that feel the need to put 'fail' - you are f***ing knobs! We all know it's just a little joke. I chuckled and if you didn't then you really need to lighten up a little. Jesus Christ!

this, i thought it was very funny

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Made me laugh.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Whilst not suggesting I could do any better such spoofs should be left to the master on NSC...........EASY 10!

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Some of you need to chill out. I think most opposing fans would see this thread for what it is. I'm sure if the OP was gloating, he could have done it in a real dickhead sort of way. But he didn't and it is quite clear he was only having a laugh.

I remember feeling very gloomy about our prospects when we played Leicester away on August Bank Holiday, 2004. A team of kids against a "big club" - and the best striker we could field was Adam Virgo, who had never done the job before. Going into the game, we were 23rd in the table.

What happened next?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I remember feeling very gloomy about our prospects when we played Leicester away on August Bank Holiday, 2004. A team of kids against a "big club" - and the best striker we could field was Adam Virgo, who had never done the job before. Going into the game, we were 23rd in the table.

What happened next?

Virgo scored and we won 1-0, if memory serves. :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its a very poor post imo. You lot are easily pleased.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Not a patch on Easy 10 in his prime but a good effort 7.5/10

wotsit1

Banned
Aug 16, 2011
The Football League have become involved in a row over next weeks clash between Leicester City and league leaders Brighton.

Leicester manager Sven Goran Ericsson has been forced to admit that his players are threatening to go on strike next weekend due to Brightons possession football.

A Leicester player who wished to remain anonymous spoke to our reporter this evening:

"it's just not fair" he said "Brighton always keep the ball and don't give anyone else a chance. We train really hard all week and at least want a chance to kick the ball on a Saturday. We spoke to the Bristol players after their match today and they said that Brighton were really selfish and hardly let them play at all"

In an effort to prevent a cancellation Brighton manager Gus Poyet has suggested that Leicester could have a second ball and some of their players could take it in turns to play in a coned-off area of the pitch but the Leicester players are apparently worried that the Brighton fans will laugh at them.

A League spokesman has suggested that Brighton should give Leicester possession for at least 5 minutes after every Brighton goal and Poyet is apparently considering this in order to try and be fair about things.

Brighton currently lead the Championship with 16 points from 6 games.

Leicester don't really care because they are all overpaid.

More to follow...

I'd love it if they beat you gayboys!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here