Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BREAKING NEWS Leicester game off?

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
The people that feel the need to put 'fail' - you are f***ing knobs! We all know it's just a little joke. I chuckled and if you didn't then you really need to lighten up a little. Jesus Christ!

Calm down. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I was at Bristol yesterday and can tell you they had alot of the ball. I realise it's a little bit of fun, but perhaps the long day
of travel and watching the boys get a tough win away made me think this post wasn't so funny. On re-reading it this morning I did have more appreciation for it.

D

Deleted member 18477

Calm down. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I was at Bristol yesterday and can tell you they had alot of the ball. I realise it's a little bit of fun, but perhaps the long day
of travel and watching the boys get a tough win away made me think this post wasn't so funny. On re-reading it this morning I did have more appreciation for it.

The word 'fail' is hardly an opinion. it's a pathetic sly dig.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
aw no, I ripped up my £27 ticket and £45 train ticket before I realised it was not true!

Somewhere in my fibres I found joy in this thread, simply because we can have this kind of pisstaking of our own team.

Okay now, watching the league show last night, I saw a Coventry side absolutely on fire dismantling Derby - so I have to realise (as do we all) that there will be days when
we are just not on our game and an opposing side completely is, and we might not always be able to gloat about things.
But until that happens....... BWAHAHAHAHA!!!, and "we are f***ing brilliant".

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
:lol: Made me laugh.

Made me smile. Is it just me or does the longer we go unbeaten make me more nervous about the forthcoming "Super Week" or whatever Sky would call it if they acknowledged life outside the Premiership?

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
I thought it was very funny. However as the poster did not mention disabled parking, queues for trains/toilets/humour implants then he obviously fails the gravitas test required by old farts

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
Like the post or not I just hope it doesn't come back and slap us in the face!

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
Made me smile. Is it just me or does the longer we go unbeaten make me more nervous about the forthcoming "Super Week" or whatever Sky would call it if they acknowledged life outside the Premiership?

I'm with you on this! But you can't complain about beating all in our path! :lol:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here