Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brazil vs The Rest of the Wrold

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
with the super series in cricket going ahead i would find it interesting to see a similar in football take place......

brazil vs the rest of the world would be interesting......

what side would u pick to represent us....

mine would look like this....

GK Buffon
RB Zanetti
LB A.Cole
CB Nesta
CB Rio (awaits flaming)
RW Joaquin
LW Vicente
CM Vieira
CM Nedved
FW Schevchenko
FW Rooney

Subs
GK Cech
DF Puyol
MF Riquelme
MF Xabi Alonso
FW Henry

Manager - Jose Mourinho

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Its a touch of the Svens/McGhee its ANDY Cole at Left back...

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Uncle Buck said:
More amazed that you have Ashley Cole in there....

got any other non brazilian left backs u wanna suggest......?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
Del Horno....

Puyol is miles better than Rio too, even when Rio's on form which he's not.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
RonnieO'Sullivan said:

Who is playing there for Italy or France at present?

Cole is a good player, but he is suspect in defence, so there must be someone out there. If you could combine Cole and Wayne Bridge you would have a fantastic left back, but individually they are hardly vintage players.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Silent Bob said:
Del Horno....

Puyol is miles better than Rio too, even when Rio's on form which he's not.

disagree with the Puyol opinion but have to say Del Horno is a top shout looks the real deal.....

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Uncle Buck said:
Who is playing there for Italy or France at present?

Cole is a good player, but he is suspect in defence, so there must be someone out there. If you could combine Cole and Wayne Bridge you would have a fantastic left back, but individually they are hardly vintage players.

so you don't no any actual players your just presuming they are better becuase of there country there playing for.....

Ashley Cole is easily in the top 3 best left backs in the world IMO......

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
so you don't no any actual players your just presuming they are better becuase of there country there playing for.....

Ashley Cole is easily in the top 3 best left backs in the world IMO......

Calm down Ronnie....

Have to say I pay very little attention to many of the other international sides at present. But Cole is not in say the Stuart Pearce class for England.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Uncle Buck said:
Calm down Ronnie....

Have to say I pay very little attention to many of the other international sides at present. But Cole is not in say the Stuart Pearce class for England.

move on....

and name someone if your gonna post.....

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
You deserve to be flamed if you are going to say that Rio Ferdinand is in the top two defenders in the world. Why? Because it's a f***ing THICK thing to say. Puyol is ten times the player, Terry is better, Campbell is better, Woodgate (when fit) is betterm Helguera is beter, Carvalho is better, Gallas is better, Stam is better. I could go on. Ferdinand cannot head the ball, his man marking is woeful is he is prone to lapses in concentration.

And yoi've opened yourself up to debate by saying 'awaits flaming' so why get aresy when people don't agree?

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
You deserve to be flamed if you are going to say that Rio Ferdinand is in the top two defenders in the world. Why? Because it's a f***ing THICK thing to say. Puyol is ten times the player, Terry is better, Campbell is better, Woodgate (when fit) is betterm Helguera is beter, Carvalho is better, Gallas is better, Stam is better. I could go on. Ferdinand cannot head the ball, his man marking is woeful is he is prone to lapses in concentration.

And yoi've opened yourself up to debate by saying 'awaits flaming' so why get aresy when people don't agree?

fair enough in your opinion.........

IMO there is only one defender better than Rio in the world and thats Nesta.....

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

what makes you think that all these other defenders are 'better'?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here