Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brazil V Chile

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
Anyone else watching this game.
Bloody hell them Brazilians are good 4-0 up after 30 mins and stunning football from em, play like that in the world cup and they will win it for sure, rest of us need not bother turning up.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Agreed, makes those who claim England are potential WC winners a bunch of GOONS.

Ronaldinho and Robinho v Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville, makes you shudder at the thought.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
El Presidente said:
Agreed, makes those who claim England are potential WC winners a bunch of GOONS.

Ronaldinho and Robinho v Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville, makes you shudder at the thought.
Been saying for a while that Brazil will win it, there soooooo class!

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
KinkyGoebels said:
I dont understand why gary Neville gets a bad rep he is a very good defender and has never let england down.
True, But any defender in the world would not be able to stop Brazil.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Hiney said:
Brazil are superb BUT, it's a different story in Europe.

We have as good a chance as we have ever had. We have some superb individuals and a good team. If (and that is the BIG question), we can get it right tactically, we could win it.
Did you see us play against Wales? If we play like that we have got no chance. Dont get me wrong i would love it if we won the world cup but i cant see it happening. And all the time we have got sven as our manager........................No chance.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
simply awesome, robinho is a very rare talent, the kid oozes class, style and confidence.engrave there name on the world cup now i say.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
i strongly advise anyone to back brazil at odds of 4-1 i think u can get for the world cup,they simply look unstopable.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
The World Cup is next year not tonight FACT

Ernest is a FACT b$stard :lolol:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Ernest said:
The World Cup is next year not tonight FACT

well done, and by that time i dread to think how good robinho will be.:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here