Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brand named goods that really are better than all the rest

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
HampshireSeagulls said:
I love that quote. It proves that you are stupid enough to buy something you don't want and lose money over it, not that you have enough money to be able to take a loss.

And I think that you may be out of your league, a bit like the O's.

Please don't try the textual acrobatics - we have a pro on here in London Irish. You are simply an amateur without even the pretend ability to try and misquote posts.

I may well have to send you the same way as LeedsPansy - to the world of the blocked!

Get a grip and smell the irony.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
still can't believe youre bragging about having a lexus and an Omega watch tho twatty. Now, that is pretty sad.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
dwayne said:
still can't believe youre bragging about having a lexus and an Omega watch tho twatty. Now, that is pretty sad.

I wasnt bragging. I was replying to whether brands matter over cheap alternatives. If I was bragging then it would have been a longer reply. Anyway shithead you can f***ing talk. Porsche? South Ken pad ( I own a business about 1/2 mile from you)? Tosser.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Heinz beans- ALL others are unbelievable low quality with an instant unpleasant tast difference.

Lexus and Omega
*more sniggering*

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
What the f*** happened to this thread?

Dwayne and Watford, can't you both f*** off and brag about your dickless material possessions and 18 year old girlfriends elsewhere?

Seriously, who the f*** wants to know who earns most and drives the more expensive car?

You've both got serious issues. Get out more

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Warburtons Toastie.

warburtons.jpg

Ya get me?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Warburtons Toastie.

warburtons.jpg

Ya get me?

If you eat all that in your munchy crazed drug induced stupor you'll spoil your tea.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Schweppes Tonic - none to be had in Rhodes last week, the local stuff managed to make Gordons Gin taste fairly poisonous. Not that it stopped us getting through two litres of the stuff mind...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My mum and dad are coming back from Rhodes tonight. I'm off to Gatwick in a mo to pick them up.

That was interesting, now wasn't it ?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Easy 10 said:
My mum and dad are coming back from Rhodes tonight. I'm off to Gatwick in a mo to pick them up.

That was interesting, now wasn't it ?

are you picking them up in a LEXUS?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Most been mentioned.

Heinz tomato ketchup & baked beans
Coca Cola (pepsi is shite)
Bovril
All Kelloggs cereals

and last but by no means least Pot Noodles.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Snobs or pikeys?

Interesting. How about not being paid very much for an office job, having a husband who kept me on low housekeeping because he was a selfish sod. I grew to like baked beans at 9p a tin and cheap Tesco bread. It was either that or my kids didn't eat.

Nowadays, I do get Marmite, Heinz soups and Fairy liquid simply because they are better value for money.

I have no problem buying clothes in Peacocks, Matalan or Primark (they were featured in Vogue don't you know)
When you pay £10 for a top you can afford to throw it away after a few months.

More fool you lot for spending money on looking flash when most of us couldn't tell if it was a £10000 watch or a £100 watch.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Isn't your "Porsche" a boxter?

Not really worth bragging about...

I'm not bragging it's shit! and I never drive it, can't wait to sell it. Maybe i'll buy a LEXUS because nothing else can emulate that japanesey feel and drive truly a brand that is one of a kind. Sublime.

dwayne said:
I'm not bragging it's shit! and I never drive it, can't wait to sell it. Maybe i'll buy a LEXUS because nothing else can emulate that japanesey feel and drive truly a brand that is one of a kind. Sublime.

Oh I know. I drive a crap car admittedly as I don't have the money or the inclination to buy a cock extension, but I know that Lexus (or should that be Lexii) aren't all that really.

Anyway, this thread wan't meant to be a pissing contest.

As mentioned earlier it has to be Marmite, and Heinz Beans are the best.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Kylies Stunt Arse said:

Anyway, this thread wan't meant to be a pissing contest.

It wouldn't have been, but in a rare moment of charity I unbanned that pretentious fuckwit and this is the sort of thing that results.

Sorry all.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I'm with you Bozza.

That shit is just embarrassing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here