Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournmouth - 1st sell out?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Bournemouth should sell out their allocation, and if we continue the good form at tranmere I see no reason why we shoudn't sell out.

Bournemouth are also on fire at the moment and play very good attacking football from what I've seen, this game should be a cracker. It should be a great contest between two good football teams, what's not to like?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Port Vale got a bigger crowd than we did last night too, which, given we are bigger than Chelsea according to some, was a surprise!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bournemouth are indeed a bit of a Noddy club but I'd be very surprised if they couldn't sell out their allocation, TV or no TV.

I'm on holiday for that one :cry: Think they'll have bars showing third division football in
Sharm el Sheikh??

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
What I though odd about last nights attendance is that from where we sit (North) the South Stand looked pretty full up, more so than on Saturday v Oldham, and in the North Stand, where we sit, it was far more full than Saturday. I know the family stand was only half full last night, but was there really 400 fewer last night? I thought there seemed like more.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Bournemouth are indeed a bit of a Noddy club but I'd be very surprised if they couldn't sell out their allocation, TV or no TV.

I'm on holiday for that one :cry: Think they'll have bars showing third division football in
Sharm el Sheikh??

Probably be on in the Camel Hotel Bar in Na'ama bay.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Probably be on in the Camel Hotel Bar in Na'ama bay.

Yeah, I went to Sharm about three years ago, and I know there will be places showing Sky football, it's just a question of whether they'd bother for a League One game.

But I will look into the Camel Bar, I don't need an excuse to go back there :lolol:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
What I though odd about last nights attendance is that from where we sit (North) the South Stand looked pretty full up, more so than on Saturday v Oldham, and in the North Stand, where we sit, it was far more full than Saturday. I know the family stand was only half full last night, but was there really 400 fewer last night? I thought there seemed like more.

Agreed... quoted attendance seems on the low side...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
1215 kick off and live on sky = absolutely no way will it sell out

Just seen that they have sold their entire away allocation at SOTON tomorrow. Does the away end not hold 3000+ ?

I know its a bit nearer for them and not on TV, but even so, with these number, surely they will sell out the 800 at our place?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Just seen that they have sold their entire away allocation at SOTON tomorrow. Does the away end not hold 3000+ ?

I know its a bit nearer for them and not on TV, but even so, with these number, surely they will sell out the 800 at our place?

Bit different though isn't it? They probably haven't played each other in the league for fifty years? Plus it's a quarter of the distance, not on sky and not at 12.15.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here