Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boro Hoodlums

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I always find it curious that whenever one of the "hoodlums" posts about the prospect of "avin it" with opposition fans there is the usual response of yawns or calling them idiots. Yet a while ago there was a thread on here about what is the worst trouble you've seen, the thread had a massive response with people telling their own battle stories.
Now I deplore footy violence and have never had a fight in my life. But I wonder wether the stone island brigade are the truthful ones and the rest of us secretly harbour a desire for a rumble.
*note* I'm merely playing devils advocate, I do not endorse violence.
These type of threads are always the most read (if not commented on) on NSC.....I'm not sure if its a secret desire to smash someone, or a curiosity of others doing the smashing.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Actually cue the obvious response.......what about our pathetic attempt at "ultras"!?!

Ultras in general are quite pathetic but at least Palace's have made a bit of an effort in the past. Ours have just nicked a song (from Palace) and have a picture of Dick Knight on some garden canes!

I rather like the Dick Knight banner.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Apparently for the first time this season, the old bill have put pub landlords in Brighton and surrounding areas on high alert of the invasion of this mob of 200 nutters from middlesboro. Perhaps the old bill have had intelligence ? Old bill and intelligence ? Not a collection of words that go together!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here